TWØ

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan at that dreadful thing called an alarm clock. I sit up and rub my eyes.

My bedroom door opens, "Brooklyn! Ready to go?" Rebekah asks, rushing in.

"Uh, no." I say, making it sound more like a question than an answer.

"Get up!" She says.

Rebekah walks over to me and literally drags me out of bed into the bathroom. Turning on the shower and closing the door behind her as she leaves.
I take off my clothes and get in the shower in a still very tired state.

I finally wake myself up by turning the hot water off, then back on. I finish showering and get out, grabbing the clothes I had put there last night. I do simple makeup as quickly as I can, then brush my shoulder length, light brown hair.

"You look perfect, now let's go!" Rebekah says when I walk out. Did she just- yeah, she squealed at the end of that sentence.

It takes about a half hour to get to where the concert is. There's a ton of people.

Rebekah lets out another squeal, as the two, huh, thought there'd be more members, of Twenty One Pilots come out.

"He's kinda hot!" I yell to Rebekah, over the screaming crowd of mostly teenagers who would probably sacrifice their family to date one of the band members.

"Tyler or Josh?" before I can answer her she says "Tyler is mine!"

"The drummer." I laugh, hoping its Josh because I do not want to get entangled in her crazy ass fangirl feels or whatever she calls them. I think it's just an obsession and hormones, but whatever.

"Oh, yeah, that's Josh!" She says before continuing singing lyrics to the song they're playing.

She grabs my arm and pulls me up to the front, I mutter 'sorry' about thirty times.

It's starts to rain, every one cheers and a few people leave, I like the rain though.

I eventually pick up some of the lyrics and sing along a little.

*:..゜゚・* ° .。**.: * * °

It's now pouring down. Rebekah and I decide to go look for a place to eat at, we pushed our way through the crowd until we break free of it, finally able to catch a breath. We walk around the back of the stage and that's when I saw him- the drummer, Josh Dun. He's sitting under the platform of the stage, he's shaking. He looks directly into my eyes just as lightning flashes, he winces and tucks his head between his legs. He's afraid of the storm.

"I'll be right back." I tell Rebekah, she nods then takes off running towards a stand with band merchandise.

I walk over to him and sit down outside of the covering of the stage just as the thunder seems to shake the ground.

"Hey," I smile.

He looks up and gives me a weak smile, "You can come under if you want."

I go under the stage and sit next to him on the dry grass, the lightning and thunder don't seem to stop, it just continues to echo off the sides of buildings and light up everything. Josh is shaking a ton, and before even thinking about it I've got my blanket out of my bag and I'm wrapping it around him.