Introduction

Hello guys... It's been such a long time after I published my Horror Room.... Hope you liked it....
Anyways I don't think I have to explain you people about this new story as the title itself says it's a very cute lovely story... As it is my own friend's true love story, I'll just introduce them to you....,Ma friend Priyanka.... Cute.. Active... Funny... Sweet... Character and her boy friend Vikas.. Caring... Cool.... Sweet and dammn funny.
Well I won't take much time talking about these two ... I'll start off with my actual story...
Priyanka was my neighbour... She stayed just next to my house. First time when we both met I got to know that both were in same class (8th), gradually we started talking, sometimes studying and we're enjoying our lives..!!! Both of us were good in studies.. But I found math a bit difficult so my mother joined me to a tuition which was in our lane, I went to tuitions... It was fun, meeting new friends! I used to go and tell all the stories of tuition to Priyanka... Our eighth class got over .. Then when we came to 9th standard ,Priyanka had scored very less in her first test . Her mom was very angry on her and made her join to the same tuitions in which I was there .
I was a bit happy as we could talk all the time in tuitions ... She started coming to tuitions .. She made new friends tooo, time went on well till a new twist came in our story ... I got to know that "VIKAS" joined our tuition !! !! You know something I had a very big crush on Vikas as at that time Vikas and Priyanka had no such feelings towards each other ... But I loved Vikas , but hadn't told anyone ..☺☺
I thought my secret love story would grow and me and Vikas would come into a relationship ...!!!
U are confused of how Vikas and Priyanka came into a relationship ...
U will get to know that in the next chapter .... If you like it.. Vote it and encourage me.....