Interesting Part....

Hello guys..... This is surely gonna be a very interesting part of our story...!! After that incident..... Our 1st term exam came in between!! I was in state syllabus and she was in CBSE.. we stopped talking with each other for about a month till our exams got over as we were busy studying. ..
After the exams we had got holiday in our tuition for a week... I went to my native, but poor Vikas still had exams and he had to study and so he went to tuitions when all of us had holiday!!
When Vikas had his language paper the next day,(NOTE : the next part of the story has been narrated be Priyanka after I came back from my native )our tuition ma'am called up Priyanka to come and teach him as ma'am didn't know that language that well . Soo Priyanka went as usual and started teasing Vikas ..!! Priyanka teaches very well as she loves explaining things to people and Vikas too was patiently listening. After he learnt everything , itseems they were talking something about crushes and all!!! My sweet bestie tried asking about what Vikas feels about me if he likes my, but his reply was very shocking as he told he has nooo such feelings towards me and he thinks I am his sister ....
I felt bad in the beginning but later I was Ok!!!
Then itseems Vikas asked Priyanka about her crushes and boyfriend and obviously she would have told no!! And by the time they talk Sooo much it was already 8:30 and they had to go home and I was getting down from my car at that time as I just then reached home .
I was very tired and couldn't talk to her , went home and slept nicely . Unfortunately I got fever too may be because of tiredness and I didn't go to school. Priyanka asusual went to school ,came back and called me to tuition but since I wasn't well I didn't go ... [ The next part is what exactly happened in tuitions and I am not aware of it ]
Priyanka went to tuitions ,she saw Vikas had an empty place next to him and she went and sat . After both of them had completed studying ,they started continuing the talk about yesterday's topic "crush".
Vikas asked Priyanka if she had any crushes or boyfriend, and after he got the reply, he started talking about his crush! Itseems he has a crush on a girl from past 3 years and he has not yet expressed it to her.... Now Priyanka was too curious to know who it would be soo that she could tease him by that name... And so she started forcing Vikas to tell the name. Vikas's reply was "It's you Priyanka ". Priyanka started laughing and told him it was not the time to lie and crack jokes... Vikas was like he seriously likes her and he wasn't joking and itseems he joined tuitions just because she was there!! Priyanka was confused and shocked and just wanted to get rid of that situation... Vikas asked for her number and opinion, but Priyanka was like she will give everything tomorrow, took her bag and ran home, before she went Vikas took a promise from Priyanka as she shouldn't tell about this to anyone.
Priyanka came from tuition in a hurry and called me to come to the terrace immediately.... Let's see what she will come and tell me..... Will she tell the truth and break my heart and Vikas's promise...???? We will see that in the next part.... Till then bye