LOVE

When I went to terrace to go talk to her... She looked really tensed, and all of a sudden she asked me how it would be when Vikas comes and purposes me and what I would do?!! I was confused and told when Vikas is not interested in me, why will he come and purpose me?!.. Then she was like ' just imagine '. Then I told her I would be very happy and ask him for three days time to tell my opinion and the third day I would have accepted!!! She was a bit shocked when she heard me telling this but I still loved Vikas... I was soo happy that I thought Vikas told Priyanka to ask my opinion. I was excited, but I found Priyanka very dull.... I asked her, by the time she told me, Vikas with his friends (Deep and Ayush) went in this vehicle....
Priyanka was soo scared that she told me bye, I was totally confused about why she was acting like this, and to our surprise, Vikas stopped his vehicle in the next road just to see us...( our terraces could be easily seen from the next road)
Priyanka bent and ran home, I was totally irritated by the way she acted.
The next day I had my hindi tuitions and I got to know that Priyanka didn't go to tuitions as she had some project work!!! The next day, she waited for me and came with me only to tuition..(I come home a bit late from school)
She sat next to me very far from where Vikas was sitting, I was amazed as she never would let anyone( any girl) sit next to Vikas, but now she herself wasn't sitting though there was an empty place next to him!!!
I asked her many times about what happened but she always told me that she will tell me everything later. I noticed Vikas and Priyanka not talking to each other, I kept quiet and didn't ask Priyanka as she promised me that she will tell everything. Since, I went after a very long time to tuitions, my ma'am gave me too much to study and write, she also made me sit far from Priyanka.... It was 9 by the time I finished, and there was Noo one except me!!! I went home and called Priyanka, her mother was like she had already slept. I didn't want to disturb her....
The next day in tuition, the same thing happened like how it happened the day before... After tuitions when we were coming out, Deep started calling Priyanka and ran towards her... He asked her to answer about what Vikas had asked her!!! Then, I confirmed in my mind that Vikas had actually proposed Priyanka... Priyanka's answer was shocking, as she told "no".
When Deep asked her again if she was sure, she was like "OBVIOUSLY NO ", Deep just went home, and now when I asked Priyanka about what happened, she narrated me the entire story... I was like, what's your problem to accept him, she told she rejected because I liked Vikas, but at that time my feelings for Vikas had vanished... And told Priyanka to accept his proposal... She was like we ll see tomorrow and went home.....
I'll continue the rest in Next part
.... Please vote or comment what you feel... And encourage me