Part-2

Hello once again Guys...!!
Vikas finally joined tuitions and I couldn't control my feelings towards him and told about my crush to Priyanka.... She was soo excited and guess what, she started teasing me with Vikas.... Vikas was very irritated by that as he hated me... Not actual hatred but he didn't actually feel comfortable to talk to me.... He went and complained to ma'am about Priyanka teasing him with me...
This ma'am caught me but not her and started yelling at me.. I couldn't control my tears which rolled on from my eyes, Vikas who couldn't see me came to console me and things sorted out... But I hated me that day. Priyanka felt very bad for what she had done!! And we never spoke about crushes N sorts in tuition, Vikas tooo started talking to me... My love for him started increasing day by day!!! We used to discuss everything about tuition after we went home!!! It was Sooo much fun, I used to tell her every single bit of what Vikas would talk to me...
This went on till I joined to another tuition for hindi... Unfortunately since I had to go there too, I was seeing Vikas only three days a week!!!! In this span Vikas and Priyanka got very close ( I meant they became best friends) . Now, Priyanka started telling every bit of what they were doing in tuition!! I was jealous ( Obvio) ,but never minded as I thought since she knew about my crush... She wouldn't.... ( think you can understand).
Priyanka tried soo many ways to convey Vikas... But no signs of improvement in him.... It went on.... I was very irritated and asked Priyanka if she liked him..., as she continued telling too many things about him....
I ll continue the rest in Next chapter