''Please don't leave me'' Chapter 3 final.

As you were running through the corridors of the Survey Corps hangout you bumped into Erwin. He looked down on you with an depressed face and jumped when he saw your messy face. You had tears running down your cheeks and you were sweaty from running. You jumped into his arms and cried.

- Will dad be okay?

- I'm sorry <N/N>, I don't know. He sighed and hugged you thighter.

- Can I see him?

Erwin looked at you and nodded. He took your hand and showed you the way to the infirmary.

Every step felt like you were walking in mud. It felt like someone had stocked your lungs and you couldn't see properly because of the tears. You were shaking when you saw the door. Erwin put an hand on the door knob.

-Wait! you shouted and the other cadets turned to look around. An concerned look fell upon their face when they saw you. Erwin shot them a glare and looked on you.

- What's wrong?

- I-I, you started shaking and tears fell down again. You took a deep breath and opened the door. There laid your own father, on the bed. He was pale and had bandages everywhere.

You ran up to him and carefully hugged him. He showed no response and you started shaking again. You put your hand on his chin. He breathed so peacefully, almost as if he was asleep.

- Please wake up, you whispered. Don't leave me.

- WAKE UP!! you screamed and slapped him. You continued to slap him and scream.

- HUMANITYS STRONGEST SOLDIER MY ASS, YOU'RE JUST A CLEAN FREAK THAT CAN'T EVEN BEAT A TITAN.

You slapped him over and over again, but with no response. Erwin who had been in an chock because of your courage, took your hand and held it in a tight grip.

- <Y/N> that's enough! he shouted as he thightened the grip on your wrist.

- Don't leave me alone, I don't have anyone left, you whispered as the tears ran down. You then turned around and hugged Erwin. Soon you fell asleep from the stress and Erwin had to carry you to his room. But as fast as he put you down you started to scream in your sleep and he decided to sleep with you. So with you in his arms and tears running down his cheeks, he fell asleep.

<THREE YEARS LATER>

After your fathers incident you dropped out from school and went to military training. It had been three years and you had just  graduated. Today was the day when you finally got to go back to the Survey corps. You arrived in advance and was heading to Erwins office when you heard his voice. He was talking to Hanji about your father. You decided to eavesdrop to listen if they maybe had some good news.

- They said that if he doesn't wake up they'll have to put him to sleep.

You got chocked when you heard the news. This time you were stronger and you firmly walked to the room they kept your father in. A nurse looked at you sadly as you walked towards your father. You went there and slapped him over and over again. This time harder, because you had gotten stronger, after all. The nurse tried to stop you but you pushed her away. She ran out, probably to get Erwin.

You continued to hit him and soon tears were falling again. Suddenly your hand stopped and you looked down in your fathers cold black eyes.

- Oi, what are you doing brat?

Your heart skipped a beat and you threw yourself over him.

-DAD! you cried into his chest and he sighed.

- Oi, shouldn't you be in school?
You froze, with tears in your eyes.
- Actually..., I dropped out and went to military, you said carefully.

- You did what?!

You swallowed and gazed down on your feet.

- LEVI! Hanji jumped on the bed and hugged him.

- I WAS SO WORRIED, she cried.

Levi sighed and pushed her away. Then he stood up.

- Levi, you shouldn't be standing! Erwin shouted as he pushed Levi back on the bed.

- Tch, he said and rolled his eyes. Who gave <Y/N> permission to drop out of school?

Erwin sighed.

- You should be proud, she scored ten in the top tens. She is even called Humanitys second strongest.

- Dad! you looked at him with sorrow in your face. Aren't you proud? What can I do to make you proud? I have almost the same title as you and that's not enough?

Levi came up to you and hugged you thight.

- Idiot, of course I'm proud.

- I MISSED YOU DAD, you shouted and cried into his shoulder.

I missed you too <Y/N>

YAY! I know this is late, but this is the last chapter ^.^ . I hoped you liked it and please read my other stories. Comment, rate and like too. I don't own Attack on titan, the characters, the picture or you ;P