downstairs

The used to be computer and I head down the stairs in silence. When, we see the trio eying the new guest. They are as shocked as I was. We continue walking and sit on the couch. Harry in the chair. Manny next to me and robin on the floor. They sit in a triangle. Okay, this is weird. Who is he and why does the trip give me a look? I look at the stranger and see his eyes change color again. They are back to being one green and the other red. He must've calmed down. Finally, we have some peace and quiet and then Harry speaks. I mean he whispers. The trio all move closer to one another and starting looking at him. He has to be a teacher. We always know when there near. What if he brings Paige or Tony back. We would all suffer. We would be their puppets again.

"What's your name," I ask.
"Colin," he says.
"Do you know who Paige or Tony are," I ask.
"I have no idea who those people are," he says and the trio joins us again.

What were they not telling me? I sighed and felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Manny. He always wanted a hug. He was the youngest of them. Harry was the oldest. Robin was the middle. So, I leaned in and gave him one. He was so happy. I started to smile. I then looked at Colin and saw a smile appear on his face as well. I then looked away and could see in the corner of my eye, smiling. He never wanted to be touched by anyone,so I left him alone. We talked occasionally and watched a movie or two, but never once held hands or cuddled or even hugged. It was sad. Still I let him be happy and was his friend. Just like the trio, I would let him have his space and I would have mine. It worked. My arms needed a hug. My whole body did. I ached with the thought of not receiving it. So, I went upstairs and hopped on my bed like earlier. Everything was just the way I remembered it. Then, I heard a knock on my door and heard a familiar voice. They opened the door and joined me on the bed. Colin. He stayed on his side. I stayed on mine. He then inched closer to me and held my hand. He didn't freak out once. Weird. What was happening to him? Was he becoming normal or starting to like me? I had no clue,but he sure did.