inside his mind

(Colins Pov)

What was happening to me. I think I like this one. This is all so new to me. She seems to know all about this. Maybe she can teach me a thing or two. I can be calm and not have my eyes change color whenever I'm touched. It always annoyed me to be honest. So, having that ability to touch and not react is a good thing. I think.

She starts talking and I'm listening to every word. She is so adorable. This is new. I have feelings. Strange. She leans in closer and puts her head on my shoulder. I like this. Did I just say that? I put my arm around her and see her eyes start to close and a smile appear on her face. I brush her hair out of her face and watch her. We laid there for awhile.

Just then the door opens and three people are standing there looking at us. It was the trio. I think. The smallest one comes over to the girl's side and looks at me funny.

"She's dead," Manny says.
"She's just sleeping," Robin says.
"Listen," Harry says.

Manny listens closely and hears her breathing. A smile appears on his face and he hugs his friends. When they leave, it's just me and her. She stays asleep for awhile and then wakes up. She looks at me and smiles. She's so happy. Awe, I love her. I even start to cry. Not real. Not happening, but it is and I love it. Every bit of it.