Chapter 5 - Summers End

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

MissRadMad and i are co-writting a book together its called 'Those Crayons' and to find out what its about you have to read it... we really would love you too even if its a look at the first chapter.

So please...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY

MissDicey xxx

“Do you want to go to a drive in,” he asked as we walked down main beach hand in hand.

“A what?” I said aloud wondering why on earth I would want to go through the McDonalds drive through.

“It’s like the cinemas, but you take your car and watch the movie instead,” he explained to me.

OH!

“Sure, sound like fun would. Would it just be us?” I pondered.

“I was thinking of asking some of my friends if they wanted to come along,” he told me. I thought it was a great idea; I was excited to meet some of his friends.

 “I’d love too!” I told him excitedly, “when are we going?”

“Tonight I’ll pick you up…. Around 5?” He Questioned

“Cool,” I answered as we started down Main Street.

“You want an ice-cream?” He questioned bending down to kiss my nose teasingly.

“Only if you don’t spill it on me,” I joked.

Matt suddenly spun around and his whole face lit up as he turned to face a little girl with beautiful long brown hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.

 “Harper!” he yelled pulling her into a hug.

“Whoa, look at how big you’ve gotten,” he said in a play impressed tone.

“I’ve gotten really big,” she said proudly in her sweet little voice.

“Who’s that she’s pretty,” She said turning to stare at me, “is she your girlfriend,”

“This is Bell and yes, she is my girlfriend,” he said staring into my eyes.

He called me his girlfriend; I was jumping in my skin.

Matt, The most gorgeous boy I have ever met just called me his girlfriend.

“Well she better not hurt my Uncle Matt,” she warned. She was just so cute when she said that with her fake pouty face. You could tell though that Matt really meant a lot to Harper.