Chapter 8 - Summers End

Heres Chapter 8.

Yay!! I uploaded with in a week.

I've already started on the next Chatper and should be up in the next week or two.

I know I've probaly said this in every chapter but if you have the time please check out 'Those Crayons'  so check it out on MissRadMad's profile whom I'm dedicating this chapter too for all her help editing this book and being a great friend.

I have a youtube link to the side: A Thousand Miles I fell like its suits more to the end of the chapter.

And you know what to do...

Enjoy!

Chapter 8

The bright sun is shining through the dark blue sky, the sea is rolling in and there is a slight breeze rustling my hair making me shiver.

I feel arms around me and lean into them sighing in pleasure, we were laying on a patch of grass overlooking the sea.

He pulls me into his arms and whispers ‘I Love You’ into my ear, placing a kiss on my cheek in the process.

I love you.

I love you?

*

I jerk awake my hair tumbling in every direction, covering my face.

 Just a dream he’s not IN love with ME…

Is he?

I move the hair out of my face and look down to notice Matt, who is sound asleep.

I look straight ahead to reveal the great ocean; I looked around to see we were in the same spot as last night.

“Oh shit!” I exclaimed

“Hmm huh what?” Matt stuttered waking a little.

“We stayed out ALL night,” I told him standing up getting some hair out of my face.

“What!?!” Matt questioned sitting up looking around.

“We stayed out ALL night,” I repeated freaking out. “My dad is going to KILL me,” I spoke to myself. “I’m dead.”

“No you’re not dead; I won’t let you die without me.” Matt reassured me standing up wrapping his arms around my waist.