Chapter Nineteen- Date Of The Return

Cecelia's POV

I stood in the shower letting the water run down my back and sighed. Zeref had been kind enough to let me stay with him just until I thought I was ready to go back but I felt guilty...

"Natsu...," I said quietly to myself and a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away and turned the water off. I couldn't let anything get to me. I was on my own now. I can't let my 'feelings' stop me.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel Zeref had given to me to use around me. It smelled like lilac and was comforting. I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were a little red from crying and water dripped down to the floor from my hair. I dried myself and got dressed. I pulled my hair back and walked out of the bathroom.

Zeref was sitting in front of the fire.

"Hey," I said and sat on the couch that was in front of the fire.

"Hey," he replied and his eyes never left the fire. I got up from the couch and sat next to him.

"You know... This fire reminds me of someone...," I said and gazed into the fire.

"Really? Who?" Zeref asked and the fire died down.

"His name is Natsu Dragneel," I answered. "I'm not sure if you know him but he was the first person I met when I transferred." Zeref stayed quiet.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No... Not at all," he said. I knew something was wrong but I wasn't going to pressure him.

"Well um... Thanks for letting me stay with you," I said with a small smile. He nodded and stood up.

"Let me show you to your room," he said and went upstairs. I stood up and followed.

The bedroom was huge! Probably the size of our whole dorm back at school.

"Thanks Zeref," I said and sat on the bed.

"No problem," he said left. I stared at the ceiling and sighed.

Mirajane's POV

I looked around the dorm for any other letters from Cecelia. I stopped when I saw a ripped piece of paper. I picked it up.

I'll be coming back on the first full moon in a few years.

A... Few years... Natsu's going to be devastated...

*
*
*
*
*

Okay! So... The chapters are probably going to be short from here on out! Sorry! I'll make them as long as I can but I'm running out of ideas! If anyone would like to help me out I would greatly appreciate it.