Part 1: WE ARE THE STRAW HAT PIRATES!

Well, hello dear readers! I have no excuse for the atrocious fanfiction you are about to read, but all credit goes to the creators of One Piece.

Oh, except for the two original characters I drew in the picture above!

have fun...

~~~

I curled up in my warm, fuzzy blanket. It was so cozy, like a blanket of sleep that comforted and numbed my mind. It was too nice to get up. I drifted in and out of my thoughts, flowing with the waves.

Why was I rocking back and forth?

I jolted out of my sleep. I was on the very edge of a bed and lost balance immediately, resulting with my face meeting the floor quite harshly. That was when the numbness came to an abrupt end.

I groaned as my whole body felt like it were falling apart. I painfully rolled over and left the warmth of the floor-blanket behind to stare at the wooden ceiling. This place looked like some sort of sick bay. I laid there for a few minutes, paralyzed by pain.

Okay, now get up, I urged myself mentally.

I slowly lifted myself into a sitting position and looked down at myself. My entire upper torso was covered in bandages and what little left without bandages looked extremely beaten up.

"What... Happened...?" My voice sounded rough and my throat burned. My head pounded as I struggled to stand up. I made my way towards the door, my limbs shaking uncontrollably.

Was I shaking from fear?

I didn't know.

Straining to swing the heavy door open, I let out a deep breath and stepped out into bright daylight. The blaring sun shone down relentlessly, burning my eyes. illuminating the deck of a ship.

I was on a boat.

I walked across the deck like a zombie, struggling to breathe as I staggered towards the front of the boat. As I reached the railing facing the rest of the boat, I realized there was a group of people on the main and front deck.

Why was I here? What is going on?

The weight of the uncertainty on my shoulders seemed to push me over as I tumbled over the railing and onto the soft grass below. My head began to throb and all I could see was a swirling, swinging, blue sky of death.

Why is there grass on a boat...

I could hear people shouting and feel thumping feet on the grass as they towards me. My vision was still blurry when a shadow

"Hi!" a face appeared, inches from mine. He had wide eyes and a noticeable scar under one eye. I screamed, somehow finding the strength to crawl backwards several feet.

I was stopped by a pair of feet. I looked up to see another face, this time with an obnoxiously long nose. I let out another scream.

I rolled over, stood up, and then fell back down as soon as I stepped forwards.

"Owww," I grumbled.

~~~

"We're terribly sorry for all of the confusion," a small talking reindeer handed me a glass of water as I sat on the main deck of the ship.

"It's okay, I was pretty out of it." I took a sip of water.

"WE'RE SORRY TOO!" The two that scared me earlier shouted from across the deck. They were cowering in fear, as if some dark force were intimidating them. An orange-haired girl sat next to me on the deck while a raven haired girl sat further away, reading a book. There was a green-haired person sleeping all the way in the front of the ship.