Part 2: Yeah Right You Purple Afro!

A/N: Welcome back, my dear readers! By the way, I doubt if this story will ever get very serious, but this story will have an OC x character thing going along. Oh, and for Cegan and Izumi's backstory. You'll find out later, but it's not very important at the moment. I'll be updating weekly, so happy reading!

~~~

Third Person

Zoro climbed down from the crow's nest, tired after a tough workout. Luffy had just left the kitchen after a failed attempt to steal some food from the kitchen, and was sulking on the lawn.

"Oi, Luffy, we're stopping at the next port, right?" Zoro questioned.

"Yep!" The captain replied, his mood suddenly becoming happy again. "Would you mind telling the whole crew? Oh, and ask Izumi or Cegan to watch the ship while we're there."

"Sure thing," Zoro turned around to head to the top deck first.

"Man, I'm so excited to have new nakamas!" Luffy could be heard jumping around as Zoro climbed up the stairs to find Cegan and Izumi. The shorter blonde was sitting up on the railing with a sketchbook while the taller purple-haired girl was sitting on a lawn-chair, relaxing in the sun.

"Oi, we're docking at the next port." Zoro informed them.

"Yay! I can buy some drawing stuff there!" Cegan replied happily.

"I wanted to buy some more nail polish and cute clothes," Izumi stated, checking her fingernails. Zoro resisted the urge to face palm.

"Hold on, one of us have to stay here to watch the ship, so whichever one of you-"

"Not me!" Cegan cut Zoro off, raising one hand in the air.

"Okay, Izumi is staying." Zoro shrugged, turning back around.

"Dammit," Izumi grumbled, gently pushing Cegan. However, from the slight push, she easily lost her balance and toppled off the railing, letting her sketchbook fall towards the deck as she dropped into the ocean. Zoro immediately turned around as he heard a splash behind him to find the poor blonde missing.

"Well shit." Izumi grumbled, looking over the railing. "That idiot. She knows she sinks like a hammer in water."

"Don't tell me-" Zoro stopped speaking and immediately jumped overboard, leaving his swords and a grumbling Izumi behind.

Zoro felt a cold rush of seawater as he dove. He could see Cegan sinking slowly before him -- just like a hammer. He felt annoyed that there was yet another clumsy fool on this ship that he had to look after. Gripping onto the back of Cegan's shirt, he began to swim upwards again.

"Oi, moss face!" Izumi shouted once she spotted him. "The boat's still moving, stupid!" She tossed a rope down before they could leave Zoro and Cegan behind.

"Thanks," Zoro spoke once he climbed up to the main deck. Once they had wrestled yesterday, they respected each other much more while at the same time they annoyed the shit out of each other. Even though he still didn't fully trust the purplette, Zoro now acknowledged that he had greatly underestimated Izumi's strength when they were battling the guards on Driust Island. Unlike Impel Down, the prison on this island was where political prisoners and people with dangerous knowledge are held. Zoro had no clue as to why they were on that island in the first place, which only made him more suspicious.

Tossing Cegan onto the deck with a thump, she let out a cough and spat up water. "Thanks a lot, Zumi," she sputtered, sitting back up. "I get all weak in water!"

"It's your fault for being so stupid," Izumi grumbled. Zoro watched as this spectacle unfolded, or rather evolved into a slap-fight between the two girls.