NANCY

(oh my gods, there are comments saying that the Stolls are twins so I decided to add a pic in here real quick) -sdd 3-28-16
Nancy's POV

I've just been told that I was a demigod, meaning my mom woohoo'd with a Greek god and nine months later, voila! I come into the world.

Right now, I'm being shown around Camp Half-Blood by my brothers, the Stolls. Apparently they aren't twins, they sure act like they are. "And this is-"

"The climbing wall."

"With lava."

I nodded looking at the wall, one of the demigods fell from it and Travis yelled "Timber!!"

"Looks like Percy's sword fighting lesson is starting, this one's for beginners so you'll have no problem," Connor assured as he and Travis ran to some cabin with a bunch of plants and stuff.

It's funny because I knew a Percy once, he hung out with some scrawny dude in cruthes. They were so weak that a five-year-old could beat the crap out of them. That was years ago though, and I never saw him since.

I made my way to the sword fighting arena to join the lesson but I stopped in my tracks when I saw who I was training with. A bunch of seven-year-old kids and older, but the oldest looked about twelve or thirteen. I was not training with kids five years younger than me. "New camper? Surprised you're still alive, the fates were generous to you. Come and join us," said a voice in front of me. I looked at who it was and my jaw dropped. This guy had really cute and messy jet black hair and the most gorgeous green eyes. "Hey, I'm Percy, your instructor," he said sticking out his hand.

"Nancy Bobofit," I said smiling at him. I wasn't trying to look good, okay maybe a little.

"Oh gods no it's you. Why the f*** do these fates have to be so cruel to me?" Percy muttered. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at him funny.

"What do you mean Percy?" I asked confused.

"Never mind, let's just get started," he said and continued on with the lesson. The only reason I stuck around was so I could be with him.

- a f t e r l e s s o n -

"Alright everyone, that's it for today. Put away your swords and carry on with your life," Percy ended. He put the cap back on his sword and it turned back to a pen.

He walked away and made his way to the lake. I decided to follow him but I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Get away from me creep!" I shrieked then turned around. My eyes widened at what I saw. "Grover?!" I yelled.

"Lord of the Wild at your service. I don't really like being called that though. Grover's fine," he answered calmly.

"Wait, Lord of the Wild? What are you even doing here, are you making this up?" I asked.

"No, I'm not. I remember what you did to me Nancy Bobofit, you didn't know who I was back then and I didn't even realize you were a demigod because Percy's aura blinded yours,"

"Percy? Percy Jackson? Since when was he a demigod and how is he stronger than me?!"

"Percy is the greatest demigod of the century, best sword fighter of the century. Led two wars and won. His story isn't mine to tell though," he explained. This left me speechless, the scrawny guy I've picked on is the greatest demigod of the century?

"That reminds me," said Grover, "the crush you have on Percy needs to stop. He's been in a relationship with Annabeth Chase for two years. Annabeth's the strongest girl I know. They've been through everything together, including Tartarus, which is Greek hell,"

"Since when did I-" I cut myself off when the puzzle finally connected. "oh, he's my sword fighting teacher isn't he," I asked. Grover plainly nodded. "Look guys, I didn't know about you back then, you probably hate me, please! I'm so sorry," I apologized.

"Look Nancy, you get one more shot at this. I'll tell Percy to give you another chance but that's it," Grover said making it clear.

I nodded my head. "Thank you," I said and he walked off. I looked by the lake and saw Percy carrying his girlfriend bridal style and her struggling to get out of his grip. He ran into the water and carried her with him, I knew they were meant to be. I'm glad that I left him alone.

A/N
Word Count: 742

Thank you so much for over a hundred reads!! 🎉 I only started this book for the fun of it, not caring if I get any reads at all so thank you.

-Σηανε