O2L

(just because) (l-r: Sam, Kian, Jc, Ricky -back-, Connor and Trevor)

Percy's POV

We're on our way to visit one of Annabeth's cousins that lives in LA. He lives with three other guys and post videos on YouTube with the same three guys plus two more. There's six of them altogether.

Since we were already in San Francisco visiting Camp Jupiter, I decided to just take us there by water, it was just much faster. As we were walking over to their house, Annabeth and I were just having a casual conversation. "So, any monsters killed in school?" she asked me.

"No, no. It's all going fine," total lie. I'm failing 50% of my subjects and I don't have any friends. She nods looking ahead trying to navigate the streets of LA. "So, about this cousin," I start saying.

She seemed to already know what I was going to ask, answering my question before I even finish asking it."His name's Ricky, he's from my dad's side. He's really nice and the last time I saw him in person was my 6th birthday, he's also 21," she explained. (ik he's 23 rn but this is 2013 o2l times)

When Annabeth finally said that we were here, I looked up at their house and gasped. This place was a mansion, these people were hella rich.  "Yup, looks exactly like the pictures," Annabeth sighed, though I don't know if that from relief, exhaustion, disappointment or happiness. We walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, while waiting for it to be answered, we heard a lot of crashes inside.

The door was finally answered by a guy around my height, though I was a couple inches taller than him. "Hey, this is Percy Jackson and I'm Annabeth Chase, Ricky Dillon's-"

"Cousin? Yeah, he's talked a lot about you. Come in, we have the rest of O2L here and just a couple of friends, I'm Connor by the way,"  he interrupted Annabeth stepping away from the door letting us in.

We walk inside and take in out surroundings. There was a staircase heading upstairs and beside that was a doorway heading to their living room where everyone was. There they were sprawled on the couch, on the floor, on a chair, just about wherever they could fit staring at the tv screen. Ricky noticed Annabeth, Connor and I there and paused the movie they were watching. "Annabeth? Wow, you've grown so much!" Ricky exclaimed making his way over. Once he got passed the river of people, he gave Annabeth a hug.

"Good to see you Rick, it's been such a long time. Like, 12 years?" Annabeth asked and her cousin nodded.

He looked over to me, "Who's this guy?" he asked smiling at me.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend Percy," she answered hastily clearly forgetting about me being here for a few seconds.

Ricky led us over to his friends and introduced us. "Hey guys! This is my cousin Annabeth Chase and her boyfriend Percy. They're just visiting us today. Annabeth, Percy, that's Connor, you've met him. Then Jc, Trevor, Sam, Kian, Andrea, she's Kian's girlfriend, and Jenn," he said pointing to everyone. Jc was on the floor with Trevor, Connor pulled up a chair and there was an empty one beside him which I'm assuming is Ricky's, Sam was on the farthest side of the couch, Kian right beside him with Andrea lying on his chest and Jenn beside Andrea.

"Come on, we just started the movie. It's called Interstellar, not sure if you've watched it before," Trevor invited us. We both nodded and took a seat on the floor as I put my arm around Annabeth's shoulder.

Ricky's POV

When Trevor told Percy and Annabeth to watch the movie with us, they agreed and sat on the floor beside. Jenn noticed this and quickly got up. "Sam and I can get off the couch so you guys can sit there, the floor's not that comfortable," as said offering her seat as I elbow Sam telling him to get up.

"Oh, no no! It's fine, we're both comfortable enough, you can play the movie whenever you're ready," Percy said pulling Annabeth closer. Both of them are so cute. Kian played the movie and snuggled with Andrea. Percy and Annabeth did the same thing, it was adorable see them like that.

Mid-way through the movie Sam fell asleep, Connor was on Tumblr and Annabeth had also drifted off while in Percy's arms. Though a couple minutes later she started talking in her sleep. "Percy? Percy! No! No! No! Percy!" she repeated tears trickling down her face. Percy tried to wake her up by shaking her but it didn't work that well.

"Can one of you guys get a glass of water like less than half way full?" he asked then going back to whispering things in my cousin's trying to stop her freak out. Connor ran into the kitchen and ran back with a glass of water. Percy took it and splashed it on Annabeth's face. She got up gasping for air and pulled Percy into a very right hug.

When she had calmed down in her sleep, I decided to ask a question. "Hey, what happened?" a very vague but understandable question.

"When we were both 16, almost 17, we were diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I'd rather not talk about it, but what happened there is one of the now few occurrences of a nightmare from the past. Dam that sounded smart!" Percy said complimenting himself and completely ruining the mood.

We all nodded, we understood that they've been through their fair share of hardships together and rather not talk about it. "Let's just get on with the day!" Kian said making everyone cheer and agree.

As the day went on until dinner, Percy and Annabeth were inseparable. You can tell they really love each other. Even though I'm older than both of them by a couple years, I can really learn a few things.

A/N
Word count: 1003

Yes people, I'm not dead. Just took a long as- nope can't swear. Very long break to brainstorm some ideas. And I got some, I'm sorry it took so long, yeah idk if you'll even take the homework excuse again. At least I'll put effort into our assignment this time, we gotta write a poem. I am sooooo tired right now. I'm gonna go to bed now k guys? Nighty night. And if no one had said that they love you today, I love you. Please note that my eyes can drop any second right now so dismiss any spelling/grammar errors.

-Σηανε