POSEIDON

Percy's POV

Annabeth and I have wanted a child for a solid 3 months now, so we had some fun by the end of last month. Annabeth's week long blood tsunami didn't come this month. We got so excited that she peed on two sticks to see if they said plus or minus the next day.

It is now time to check that stick, I ran as fast as I could but she somehow beat me and covered it with her hands so I couldn't see. "What does it say?!" I asked excitedly.

"It's positive on both!" she jumped with delight.

"I'm gonna be a dad! We'll teach it how to kill monsters, how to kill enemies, how to beat up those stuck-up kids at school..." I trailed on.

"Percy, I am not exposing him to that nature until he's old enough," Annabeth scolded me.

"So seven?"

"Yeah, seven's a good age."

We cleaned up everything and got out of our apartment to visit my mom. On the way there, Annabeth called her dad to tell him.

"Hey dad."

"Oh, I just called to tell you some news."

"No, umm, well I kind of took some pregnancy tests."

"You're gonna be a grandpa," she stated the obvious. I heard his cheering through the phone and him calling Helen. He wrapped up his conversation with Annabeth and I drove into the garage of the decent-sized house Paul and my mom moved into shortly after the giant war.

I knocked on the door and we waited. "Percy! Annabeth! What brings you two here? Come in come in," my mom ushered.

We sat on the couch and my mom went in the kitchen. "Do you two want anything?" she asks opening a cupboard grabbing the chips and heating up the dip. (now I want nachos with cheese and sour cream)

"I don't know Sally, I've been having these weird cravings lately. Maybe some pickles and ice cream?" Annabeth asked subtly.

Mom caught on pretty quickly and eyed us. "You aren't..." she didn't need to finish the sentence because when she looked at me, I just grinned and nodded. "I'm so happy for you two!" she said, tears welling up in her eyes. We stayed for about another half hour and Annabeth and I had to go tell the gods. I'm almost certain they'll think it's a prank.

- o l y m p u s -

I was a bit less subtle with letting them know the news. We get out of the elevator and I just kind of yelled "Annabeth's pregnant!" to no one in particular. Though all of them stopped what they were doing and stared at us none of them daring to move.

Athena broke out of her trance and immediately called for Apollo. "On it," he said medical bag already in hand. He put on some glasses that I am guessing are for x-rays. "Yeah they aren't kidding," he confirmed.

"How dare you get my daughter pregnant you filthy sea scum!" Athena scolded.

"We're married remember?" I reminded her holding out my hand to show my ring. That shut her up. She mumbled an "I'm happy for you two," but that's it.

"Congratulations my son and daughter-in-law!" Poseidon exclaimed. "Let us tell camp!!"

My dad scooped up Annabeth carrying her bridal style and jumped out of the window into the water summoning a wave to take them to Camp Half-Blood. I chase (it autocorrected chase to a capital XD) after them doing the same thing and next thing I know I see Hermes with his flying shoes right beside me. "Comgratulations Percy!" he yells over the wind.

"Thank you!" I reply back.

We get to camp in a couple minutes right behind my dad and a screaming Wise Girl. "Put me down!! Lord Poseidon!" she yelled kicking and pounding him. He didn't listen to one word, instead he ran into camp carrying Annabeth.

"ATTENTION!" he bellowed and the whole camp stopped what they were doing. "Within a maximum of 8 months, there will officially be a mini Jackson!" he announced finally putting Annabeth down. That was when I noticed that the gods were right behind the campers.

They all cheered and clapped. The Aphrodite cabin even started a cheer where everyone was screaming "Per-ca-beth!" I was enjoying all of this up until Athena grabbed me by the ear and pulled me aside.

"You better be a good father to my grandchild," she ordered gripping my ear tighter.

"I will, I promise. If anything you better be a good grandmother," I grit my teeth over the pain as she squeezed my ear harder. "My lady." I added. She finally let go and we head over to the crowd.

I see Poseidon beaming as I head over to him. "Congratulations my son," he pat me on the back a little bit harder than intended.

Chiron trotted over to Annabeth and motioned for me to come over. "Percy and Annabeth Jackson," Athena flinched when she heard my last name put together with her daughter's first. "Everyone in this camp is promising to help you two and especially mini Jackson, on your hurdles in life." Chiron announced.

From the crowed I heard a fairly familiar voice. "I'm not agreeing to do that until they say that I'm the best uncle!" Leo Valdez shouted. That started an argument between him and Jason.

Nico took one look at the two and muttered "This is why I'm the best."

"Yes you are Nico, yes you are." Annabeth assured.

"Well, our life will be changing tremendously but we don't want to be treated in any way different. Just because Annabeth's gonna be mom doesn't mean she'll be any less intimidating," I told everyone and Annabeth glared at me.

"Yeah exactly, it just means that she can't beat any of us up for nine months." Leo added. Wise Girl was about to attack us but Jason held her back.

"Ah ah ah, you can't beat them up, it'll hurt the baby," Jason smiled. "Right Will?" he asked.

"Precisely, doctor's orders," Will laughed. The four of us ran as far away as we can and the gods held her back. This year was definitely going to be different.

A/N
Word count: 1044

How ya'll doing? We had a hella easy French test in school so I finished it in like five minutes *flips hair*.

I only wrote this because like percababies ya know what I mean? So what's new with you guys? There's like a thousand of you that read this book. Does anyone know how to see the exact number of views instead of seeing 1k or is wattpad just stupid like that?

Went Starbucks and said my name was Camila (cuz like 5h) and while I was waiting for my order I hear the guy call out the names and he was like "Order for Ally?" As a couple minutes later he's like "Order for Lauren?" And in my head I'm thinking where the hell are Normani and Dinah?

So yeah all the good stuff, and I'm not trying to be pushy but you guys should comment more because sometimes the comments are legit more interesting than the paragraph. That's it I guess, have a good day everyone.

-Σηανε