Murasakibara x Reader - Sweet Height

Picture doesn't belong to me!

You have been asked to go to the storage room and get a box of different sweets for the Cultural Food Festival that Yosen was hosting. As you opened the door to the storage room your jaw dropped. There were way too many boxes for you to carry all of them and some of them were so high up that only a giant could reach them. You looked around for a ladder but at the end of your search you hadn't found one. You sighed and then pulled your (H/L) hair out of your face so that you could see what you were doing. You started at the bottom and started to pull the boxes of sweets out and placing them in the corner.

You got to the middle shelf and you started having some trouble trying to get the boxes down. After a little bit of trouble you finally managed to get the twelve boxes that sat on the shelf. Forty-five minutes had passed in total and you still had the top shelf to do but you frowned as you realised that you would never get them down because of your height. It wasn't like you were a total midget but you would have to be about six foot six to get them. You frowned at the boxes as they were so out of reach and you didn't even have a ladder.

A quiet knock at the storage door brought you back from thinking of a way to get the boxes down. You went over to the door and opened it and saw Murasakibara, a classmate of yours and another helper of the festival. You were almost one hundred percent sure that the only reason he decided to do it was because of his love for food.

"Does (L/N)-chin need help? Everybody was wondering where you had gone?" The purple haired giant asked, munching on a chocolate bar. A thought suddenly came into your mind. You batted your eyelashes(not too over the top) as you slowly walked towards Murasakibara. You looked up at him and smiled.

"Can you please help me? I'm too small to reach the boxes on the top shelf." You said politely. His eyes widened and he blushed ever so slightly.

"Of course." He replied, and he then handed you a small lollipop. You took it gratefully, unwrapped it then popped it in your mouth. Murasakibara straightened up and then picked up the first box with ease. When he was putting it down the bottom burst open and all the sweets fell out. He placed the box down probably not knowing that the sweets fell down. You realised that the storage room was damp and it was making the cardboard boxes damp.

"Mura-"

Crash!

You were about to warn Murasakibara about the sweets but then he went to get another box and his foot slipped on the sweets and he fell. On top of you. Somehow he managed to catch himself but the position you were in made it kind of awkward. You were lying on your back with your hair sprawled out in every direction and your arms and legs had just kind of flopped where you landed.

Murasakibara had his arms by your head, as if he was caging you in and his legs were at the outside of yours. Both of you blushed and at that moment, the way his hair fell over his shoulders and his pink cheeks made your heart flutter. Murasakibara pushed himself to try and get off of you.

"Sorry (L/N)-chin. I fell. I'll get off you now." He said and when he was almost up you grabbed his cheeks and smashed your lips to his. It didn't take him very long to respond and dominate the kiss. He sat up and pulled you up with him, not even breaking the kiss as you sat sideways on his crossed legs. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. You smiled into the kiss and then pulled back, both of you panting. Murasakibara stood up and pulled you to your feet at the same time. You crashed into his chest but then you stood in your tip toes and wrapped your arms around his neck for the second time. He bent down and then kissed your lips softly.

"A-" A voice called as the door was flung open. Himuro was stood at the entrance, his eyes wide and his jaw down the the ground as he looked at you two. Murasakibara reluctantly pulled his arms away from your body's bs instantly it felt cold. You both blushed and then got back to work. Work being that Murasakibara would take off the boxes from the top shelf and then hand then down o you while Himuro stood watching to make sure nothing happened.

That luckily only took half and hour and then it was time to set up the stalls and during that time Murasakibara didn't utter a word to anybody. Murasakibara wasn't really hosting a stall but he was going to walk around 'observing'. You had just set up your kissing stall but it wasn't just any kissing stall. There would be a choice of four sweets and you had to put it on your lips and the other person would have to take it off your lips. They had to pay $1 to pay for the sweets technically. A few guys had come up to your stall and paid the money and then got the sweet but some were a bit too eager.
One guy came and stood in front of you with a cocky attitude and his friends behind him cheering him on. He gave you the $1 and then when you put the sweet on you lips he instantly came for you. His friends cheered as his arms were around your waist yet you tried to push him away with all your strength. You closed your eyes because you didn't want to see what was happening. The boy was ripped from you and was flung across the ground and when you opened your eyes a tall figure stood in front.

"(L/N)-chin is mine. I will crush you." Murasakibara said with a bag of snacks as he straightened up to his full height. The group of boys were instantly terrified and as they ran away you wiped your mouth, wanting to get rid of the boy's lips.

"T-thank you Murasakibara." You said and then bowed. A finger was placed under your chin and when you looked up you saw the giant that was towering above you. He leaned down and just as his lips brushed your he spoke quietly.
"You're the only sweet that I need (L/N)." His lips pressed against yours gently and you tasted the hint of chocolate.

Hello my wonderful readers!

Murasakibara is so cute!

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for any mistakes.

Sorry if he's OOC :)

Request in the comments or PM me :)

-Fantasybworm