Midorima x Reader - History Repeats

Picture doesn't belong to me!

You sat in the stands and watched your cousin Takao play basketball with his team. The passes were incredible and considering that you hadn't seen him in months showed the improvement. You stood up and started cheering with the rest of the crowd as Shutoku won their third game of the season. As both the teams finished up and started to talk to their coaches, you made your way down. What surprised you was the lack of security they had. You picked out your cousin from the circle of players and started to jog towards the group. You walked around the edge of the group and then jumped onto Takao's back, making him jerk forward. He tried to pull you off but you gripped on like a monkey.

"That's not very nice Takao." You whined in his ear, pouting slightly.

"(F/N)?" He asked in surprise. You jumped off his back and when he turned round you were tackled in a hug. The hug wasn't given by Takao though. You would've known who it was but their head was nestled in the crook of your shoulder.

"I missed you." The voice said. You instantly recognized who it was and hugged back.

"I missed you too Midorima." You both squeezed each other tightly before letting go. The green haired boy looked down at you with a small smile. He placed his hand on your cheek and used his thumbs to stroke it.

"I knew that we were connected by fate." He said in a soft voice. A loud cough brought Midorima back to reality and he took a step away from you, started to blush and have the same expressionless face as always.

"I didn't know you liked my cousin that much Shintaro." Takao said, raising his eyebrows suggestively. You just laughed.

"Wow Takao, you know we're just good friends."

"Yea, good friends that used to date." Your cousin said, making you and Midorima's eyes connect before breaking.

"Wait, Shintaro went out with her? She's so pretty though." A teammate said.

"That's not very nice. With an attitude like that you won't get yourself a girlfriend." You said with a slightly sassy tone.

"Ooh burn." Another teammate said. You smiled to yourself about the comeback, feeling quite proud of it.

"(F/N) can I speak with you please?" Midorima asked, gesturing to the door. You nodded and waved goodbye to your cousin before following. You sat down beside Midorima on a nearby bench, in an awkward silence.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Midorima blushed slightly and looked down to the ground.

"I missed you. I mean I know it was only a few months but I thought about you daily. It was a bad idea to break us up but I honestly thought it would be the best for the relationship considering that you moved half way across Japan and I could never see you. I was stupid and I didn't realise what I had just let go." Midorima looked like he had more to say but he took a break and contained himself as he started to shake slightly. You reached over and held his hand in yours for support.

"I know Midorima but it was for the best and you know it. It was a mutual decision." Midorima stood up abruptly, his hand still linked with yours.

"No. You don't understand. I love you (F/N)," His gaze was intense as he looked at you, "I would give up believing in my lucky items if it meant I could be with you, nanodayo." Your eyes widened. He had never said that to anybody before, his lucky items were what made him, him. Tears were in his eyes.

"Midorima, that's so-"

"Call me Shintaro. I don't know how many times I've had to tell you nanodayo."

"Of course Shintaro." You felt weird calling him by his first name because you had called him Midorima for the longest time.

"So, do you want to try again nanodayo?" He asked, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"You mean with us?" You asked, not wanting to confess your love and him not mean it in that way.

"Of course I mean it like that. I would be lost without you," Shintaro pulled you up to your feet and was leaning in slightly, "After all, I do love you." Your face turned bright red and you leaned closer to him. You were about half a foot away from it.

"I love you too Shintaro." You replied.

"Aww that was so cute guys. I knew you two would get back together, I just knew it." A voice said from the side. You turned your head to see Takao smiling with the rest of the Shutoku basketball team. Most of them had surprised looks on their face.

"He actually managed to get her?"

"He gave up Oha Asa for her. She must be special."

"Wow that's romantic."

You blushed at the kind comments and Shintaro put his arm around you protectively. Takao walked over to the two of you with something in a closed fist. He held it out to your new boyfriend. Shintaro took it and when he saw what it was his eyes widened like basketballs. You tried to see what it was but Shintaro closed his hand around the object before shoving it into his pocket.

"Takao, do you mind if I use this like now?" Shintaro asked, gesturing to his pocket. Takao nodded with a small smile and the rest of the team were laughing evilly as if they were planning something. Shintaro returned to his normal expressionless face as he grabbed your hand to start pulling you outside the building.

"Why are we rushing?" You asked, trying to keep up with the carrot man.

"If we hurry now, we can get the next train and then we get to my place. You see, I have a few plans and it needs to happen at my place." You just nodded your head before going back to concentrate on running.

After catching the train, the two of you had finally arrived in front of Shintaro's house. You were told to take off your shoes and jacket as your boyfriend rushed upstairs. You had just finished taking off your shoes and jacket before you walked into the living room. It was exactly the same as you remembered it. You heard footsteps coming down the level above and when you looked to the stairs, your eyes widened.

"S-shintaro." You said, trailing off as you looked at your shirtless boyfriend. Shintaro had taken off his shirt and trousers, leaving him in only his boxers. You eyes trailed all over his body as if to try a flaw. You came away with nothing but dirty thoughts. Every detail of his body was well crafted , especially his abs. What you noticed after his body was that something was hanging out of his mouth, a small square package. As you moved closer you realised that it was a condom. Takao had given him a condom. He smiled a bit as you stood closely to him. Your hands trailed over his stomach and up his chest. He tilted his head back as you started kissing and licking his body. You started off at his chest before making your way to his stomach and then you got to the waistband of his boxers.  You straightened up to get the condom. You reached up and took the package from out of his mouth and inspected it. The size was as clear as day, Large.

Hello my wonderful readers!

Hehe, I quite liked writing the very last bit.

Was that any good?

Sorry for any mistakes!

Sorry for OOC! :)

-Fantasybworm