Murasakibara x Reader - Club

Picture doesn't belong to me!

F/D= Favourite Drink

WARNING THIS IS A STORY WHICH INCLUDES STRIPPERS! Stop reading if you feel uncomfortable.

You looked at yourself in the full length mirror once more before picking up your clutch and heading downstairs. You carefully stepped down the stairs, trying not to fall flat on your face. You safely got to the bottom without breaking any bones and you were proud with yourself.

"Mura, I'm heading out now." You said, calling out to your boyfriend. Murasakibara came into the room, munching on a packet of crisps. He looked at you with a small smile. He slowly made his way towards you before giving you a hug.

"I don't want to let you out this house like this." He said in a hushed tone. You pulled back slightly and pouted.

"You know how much this means to me Mura. This is just a celebration for us graduating." He nodded slowly.

"Doesn't mean I'm happy with you going out without me." You laughed quietly. It was true, you and him would always go out together but this was one of the only times you could go out in your own.

"It's fine, I'm not drinking and I'll call you if something happens or I need a ride ok?" He nodded and bent down to kiss your lips. You may of been in heels but you were still shorter than him, but then again he was a Titan. You said goodbye to the reluctant boyfriend and left.

You stood outside the club, the one thing you didn't tell Murasakibara was that it was a strip club. He definitely wouldn't of let you out the house if he knew where you were. Your friends had privately booked 3 strippers, one for each of you. You, Riko and Momoi sat in the booth where the walls were surrounding them. You kind of felt bad for lying to your boyfriend but this was meant to be a girl's night and you planned on enjoying it. You ordered a (F/D) while Riko and Momoi drank their alcohol. After the waiter left, the lights dimmed  around the seating but a slight light was lighting up the small stage. One by one, the three strippers came out from backstage and stood in a row. The one in the middle was kind of crouched over, while the other two stood up straight. The boys wore suits as if they were going to a fancy dinner, their hats shadowing their face. Music started to play and they danced in sync as they started to take their clothes off. You and Momoi were screaming and fangirling while Riko was blushing. The waiter had returned to fill up with drinks, but none of you paid attention to him. The chests and abs were glistening with a slight sweat that made them all look like models. From the left to the right the boys ran both their hands down their chest and abs until it rested on their trousers. They all ripped their trousers off, only to be left in a pair of speedo like cloth. The cloth was so tight that you could see the definitions quite easily. Riko and Momoi were blushing and having nose bleeds while you were smiling like a lunatic, enjoying the performance.

The dancing continued and it was starting to get even more sexual, if that was even possible. There was hip thrusts and hip rotations, and to say that the three of you enjoyed the performance  would've been an understatement. The three strippers stood in a line, one hand on their speedo's and another on their hat that still covered their faces. The one that stood to the left removed both the hat and the cloth at the same time and threw them both at Momoi. The person that was under the disguise was Aomine. He stood their butt naked with a smirk on his face as all of you looked him up and down. Momoi had a nose bleed as did Riko but you just blushed slightly. It was at this point you started to feel really guilty about staring at another guy. You didn't want to be seen as rude and leave but you were sure how much more you could handle. You were brought to reality when you noticed that the guy to the far right took off the cloth and the hat and threw it at Riko. This time it was Hyuuga, he looked slightly embarrassed but he tried to look confident. Aomine and Hyuuga struck a pose, trying to be natural and Momoi and Riko were fangirling so much. You stood up and went to go leave out of guilt and you barely got to the door before Aomine's voice stopped you.

"Don't leave just yet (L/N), at least see the last person." You turned round and looked at them before you nodded slowly. The guy in the middle whom had been crouched over the whole time, straightened up to his full height, towering over the other two. The cloth was pulled off first and thrown at you, leaving you a blushing mess. The hat was then pulled off his head to reveal you boyfriend. Your mouth fell to the floor as you tried to understand what had happened.

"Hey (F/N)." Murasakibara said with a smirk as he was clearly enjoying you being confused. You walked forward slowly until you stood in front of him. He was taller than usual but the stage that he stood on added height to that. Momoi and Riko were shrieking as Aomine and Hyuuga hugged them, still naked. You just giggled slightly before turning you attention back to your boyfriend.

"How did you know I was going to be here?" You asked, looking slightly ashamed.

"Momoi was talking to Aomine about it and he told me so I wanted to do something special for you. You guys had been planning it for months so we had enough time to practice. Aomine actually came to practice for once." You started laughing.

"Thank you Mura." You said smiling. His arm somehow wrapped around you and pulled you up onto the stage. You were pressed against his body, his face in the crook of your neck. You were feel him getting a bit excited but decided to try and ignore it.

"Did you enjoy my performance (F/N)?"

"Y-yes." You stuttered out. "Can you please put on something? I feel strange knowing that Momoi and Riko can look at you."

"(F/N) my sweet, they might be able to look but they won't have it. You're the only person I will use my body on." He said softly against your ear making you go red.

Extended Ending:

You met up with Momoi and Riko the next day in a local coffee shop. You limped slightly as you made your way over to where they were sitting. You were grateful when you got to sit down but a smirk from the both of them stopped you from relaxing.

"What's up with you two?"

"Feeling a bit sore are we?" Riko asked, her mouth curving upwards.

"I wouldn't be surprised." Momoi joined in, making the both of them laugh.

"Was my limping that obvious?" You asked worriedly, recalling the smile that Murasakibara had on his face when you got out of bed. He was obviously pleased that he had that much of an impact on you.

"Yes it was." Riko replied.

"Now I know why you're still with him." Momoi said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, his height isn't the only thing that's big and broad, if you know what I mean." Momoi said with a wink. You started blushing, recalling the many times that he wanted to 'play' with you or 'eat his sweets'.

Hello my wonderful readers!

I have returned from the dead! Even though I wasn't gone THAT long xD

I don't even know how I came up with this idea but I would love to see Mura do something like this.

I got half way through it and I already knew I wanted Mura to be a stripper and the extended ending to be the way it was.

Was it any good?

Sorry for any mistakes!

Sorry for OOC! :D

-Fantasybworm