Chapter 1

Many things in 2019 would trigger future events for the students of Hogwarts. And eventually our story will take place but in order to understand the story we must start at the beginning of it all. And that began in the first term of the sixth years, or to be more specific it began at the Welcoming Feast of 2019, when something went missing.

Chapter 1

Or: Train Rides

Platform 93/4 was full of the usual hustle and bustle as it always was on the 1st of September.

Student of different ages mixed in the crowed. Just the usual. Each student had at least a small reason to be scared at the beginning of the year.

The sight of the white steam made Amy Penrose smile with excitement. It was now the beginning of her sixth year at Hogwarts and she was determined to make it the one of the best years of her life. Her fifth year had been quite a disappointment the only highlight being that Adam Fletcher (no relation to Mundungus Fletcher, mind you) had kissed her and had asked her out to Hogsmeade several times. Just the thought of kiss made her fair skin bright red.

After saying goodbye to her parents, giving them each a kiss on the cheek and embracing them. She hurriedly climbed onto the train as it let out a whistle, dragging her trunk along behind her. As she stepped on the train she caught a glimpse of the Potter-Weasley family standing only a small distance away. She heaved her trunk into an empty compartment and shut the door.

James Sirius Potter, much like the many other Hogwarts students, was determined make his sixth year better than the last, his plan was to win the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor this year, as he had been appointed captain of the team last year. James had grown to look much like most of the men in the Potter family -especially like his namesake- untidy jet black hair-cut short and with a natural quiff at the front, glasses and a sharp face, his eyes were brown, like his mother's, with a few barely visible flecks of green, like his father's. Or as Moira Reekes liked to describe him; 'hotter than a bloody Chinese Fireball'.

"I hope we don't get as many behavioral warning letters as we did last year," James's father, Harry, said to his mother who was fixing Lily's ginger hair. James, as you can guess, had not only obtained his grandfather's looks but also his personality. "Don't worry, I'll make sure I don't get found out. But I can't really let some else the credit on my genius ideas," James said which made his father give him a look. "What?" His father ruffled his already-messy hair. His mother gave him a kiss on his forehead. While the rest of the Potter children said their goodbyes, James spotted through the crowd two brunettes, his cousins and best friends, who were chatting with Quintus Wildsmith, a friend of theirs from Ravenclaw. "Fred! Roxy! Quinn!" James shouted, grinning at the three as he ran over to them.

Amy sat alone in her compartment. One of her best friends, Ella Withey, who usually accompanied her on the journey to Hogwarts, had gotten appendicitis and was to miss the first 3-4 weeks of school. Her other best friend, Peri Bobbin usually travelled to Hogsmeade using the Floo Network. So she would be alone in a compartment this time. It didn't bother her that much. It was nice if it was quiet sometimes. Deciding to pass time, Amy pulled out 'Quintessence: A Quest' and began reading through it.

Meanwhile, Ava Price could have sworn she saw the dashing James Potter climb into this carriage. Her brown eyes scanned the students getting into compartments but none of them were James. Her eyes dropped slightly in disappointment. They immediately shot back up at the familiar laugh of James Sirius Potter. Ava pushed a lock of hair behind her ear and turned around to face him, a smile on her face.

Albus watched his older brother walk off with his friends and Lily chatted away with Hugo. A hand touched his shoulder and he turned around. "Hey Al," the blonde boy said. "Hey Scor, where's Rose?" he asked his friend Scorpius Malfoy. At the mention of her name Rose popped out of the crowd and greeted her cousin and friend with a smile "Hurry up! The train's about to leave." Everyone boarded the train and the Hogwarts Express let out a final whistle before the train started with a screech and the students were off to Hogwarts.