Forever & Always Him

(Original Love Story TVD)

*Characters*

Natasha Petrova: Imortal Witch. Second most Powerful Ever Known.

Klaus Mikaelson: Original vampire,needs to break curse to unleash Werewolf gene. Use to be in love with Natasha.

Damon Salvatore: turned in 1864 by Katherine Pierce, who he was in love with. Knows Natasha from when he was human.

Stefan Salvatore: Turned in 1864 by Katherine Pierce, who he was compelled to love. Knows Natasha when he was human.

Katherne Pierce: Natasha knew her for a bit before she killed herself and became a vampire. She has betrayed Natasha twice.

Elena Gilbert: Sisters Doppleganger. Needs to protect.

Elijah Mikaelson: Original Vampire. Also use to be in love with Natasha.

*

Forever and Always Him

Chapter One - To the Rescue.

I drove past the sign that read Mystic Falls, it felt as I haven't been here in forever. Well the last time was 1864.

But the most least exspected person found me. Damon Salvatore, the man I met just before he :turned into a blood sucking freak.

I looked into the front review mirror at my reflection. I looked the same, the same I looked for the past thousand years. I still had the brown hair and eyes.

I turned onto Maple Street, driving down until I seen the housenumber Damon told me.

2102, 2103, and 2104. I pulled up front the large white house. I seen the man who intvied me back to Mystic Falls. But now, he looked more dangerous and sexy.

"Damon Salvatore" I said, he smirked and speed towards me, faces inches apart. I then wraped my arms around him.

"Natasha Petrova" He said, the door to the house opened and I spotted Stefan, then the doppleganger steped out.

She looked the same as Tatia of course, just in different clothes. Stefan smiled once he seen me. I then walked directly up the steps towards her.

"Natasha Petrova" I held out my hand, she then held her hand out and shoke.

"Elena Gilbert" She smiled. I realized her hand and turned to Damon.

"Story time?" I smiled and we all walked into the house.

"So your saying Klaus surprised you because he was in Alaric, a history teacher slash vampire hunters body?" I asked and they all shoke there heads yes.

"Of course his greatest trick" I looked back at Elena "So you undaggered Elijah the other day?"

"Yes, he's trying to help with the sacrifice"

"That happens tonight" I say and shake my head "I shoulda got here sooner..."

I get up and go to the fridge and grab a drink. I couldn't believe Elena did everything in her will power to die.

"But we also got one little problem" Damon said, holding his fingers like he was holding something small.

"What's that?"

"He gave Elena his blood" Stefan said. I gave Damon a disbelievable look. How could he do that?

"Are you crazy?" I yelled, I used magic to send him to the wall and he got up furious.