The Hybird

*The New World*

"Com'on my dear sister!" I yelled at Tatia "Before I leave you behind!" I was about to enter the woods but she was still finishing up om her chores.

"Ill be done shortly!" She yelled, I stood at the entrance to the woods. But I nor longer to wait, I ran in to explore.

I was in a good mood, just because I have seen some handsome men down in the center of the village today, they were brothers, the Mikaelsons to be exact.

I came to the river that me and Tatia always came to. I sat down and looked at my reflection in the water. I always compared myself to Tatias beauty. All I had was the brown hair, no big beautiful brown doe eyes like her.

I looked closer into the reflection and I seen all the tadpols and fish. But I then seen another reflection that startled me and I jolted almost falling into the water.

A hand made its way to my waist, tugging me to a close warm body. They held me close and after I heaved and settled down I was ready to talk.

"Thank you, you saved me" I said, I looked at the arm that had a strong hold on me up to the face of the beholder. He had brown-blonde hair and green eyes.

"Anyplace, anytime. Couldn't have you falling away on me" He said with a chuckle. He had to have far the most stunning dimples. Hey! He was at the Village today! I think.. with his two brothers!

"The names Natasha" I said with a smile, A true smile unlike the fakes I give out to every man my Mother and Father set me up with.

"The names Niklaus"

**Present Day**

The last I remember is flying. Soring through the air, my hair all in my face. Then the landing which was the worst part. I felt a big pain like I went into a rock or something.

Then the next thing I know is that Elijah and Klaus are infront of me. I remember someone grabing my arm and throwing us over the fire.

That's must be why I must be lying on grass right now. I could feel it beneath me. My eyes are so closed and I just want to remain this way forever.

But I know I just can't. I know once I open my eyes I'm gonna have to face my problems anyways.

So I then opened my eyes and Klaus was beside me. He was still in a deep sleep.

And also complettly naked. I sat up and seen someone leaning on the tree. Someone that looked slightly inpatient right now.

"Nice sleep?" Elijah said, I stretched my arms up. It wasn't that special considering I woke up on the grass.

"Not at all" I said, I got up. Of course I was dizzy. I reached up and touched the goose egg bump on my head. Ouch.

I seen Elijah grab some clothes and chugging them at where Klaus would be. I heard the ruffle of grass.

"You've been busy" Elijah said to Klaus. I can just imagine the stupid grin on his face.

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" He asked, Yup. Klaus definitly has a stupid grin on his face.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf" He said, Elijah looks to me "As for you Natasha, you hit your head pretty hard. You were out cold"

"Good to know I can change at will, then. I remember every single kill. Also sorry about the little toss love" Klaus said with a chuckle. That just got on my nerves. I can't wait to leave Mystic Falls now since Elenas dead. I'm pretty much done here.