April fools?

April 1st
Mt. Justice

It was cold day at the cave, and snow was slowing coming down.

"Its April first! It shouldn't be snowing!" Wally said sinking back into the couch arms crossed. "Its also April fools day, you'd think Robin would be all over that," Artemis said turning on the tv. "Yea, where is he?" M'gann says from the kitchen "poor thing might be embarrassed about yesterday," Zatanna said shaking her head as she sits on the couch. "I wouldn't blame him," Conner chimes in "if he does come, maybe we shouldn't bring it up." Kaldur says turning a page in his book "Well the Joker is free and Batman is out searching for him, Rob hasn't had alot of sleep in the past few days, he might come here," Roy says. "Lets just let him sleep then," Wally said. Him and Roy both knew that today was his parents death anniversary.

"Robin B01" the zeta announced

The team looked at each other with a bit of hope, maybe he didn't know they saw some of the nightmare. But
Robin, in his civvies and shades with a backpack, walked in head down passing the team without a word and going to his room. Wolf tried to follow him but was pushed away. The team looked at him in silence as he passed through. "Poor kid," Conner says. M'gann took one last look at the young boy before he turned a corner, she could feel the sadness coming off him, worse then it was last night. "What would be so horrible in that dream that would make him still be all depressed today?" Zatanna thought out loud.

"Maybe he's just faking it, he might have some huge prank for us. April fools day is like Christmas for a kid like him," Artemis said trying to reassure the team, "maybe..." Wally said trailing off.

"Lets give him an April fools joke, lift his spirits!" M'gann suggested "sounds like a nice thing to do, just nothing scary just funny," Kaldur agreed. "We should say Artemis is pregnant, that would be funny," Roy laughed. "No, it wouldn't," Artemis yelled "aw come on, just to make him happy," Megan pleaded "fine," Artemis agreed.

They all walked to Robins door, put on there most serious faces and knocked. "Yea?" A voice replys "We have something important to tell you, wanna open up the door?" Zatanna asked. "Im working on something, can you tell me through the door?" Robin said in a slightly depressed voice. "It's really important Rob-" "Please," Robin said cutting off M'gann. "Alright, well this is Artemis speaking, im- im uh... Pregnant," Artemis said covering Wally's mouth to stop him from laughing.

Robin walked slowly to the door and opened the door. "APRIL FOOLS!!" The team yells. "Guys that was stupid, now can i be left alone?" Robin asked. The team noticed his wet cheeks. He went to shut the door but Kaldur blocked it, "please my friend, tell us what is wrong," Kaldur said with caring eyes. Robin sighed "Batman said I could tell you this only if it was necessary, and you just keep asking other wise, Batman... He's not my Dad, Im an orphan, my parents where killed  when I was eight, right in front of me." Robin said struggling to hold back tears. "April fools?" Superboy tried. "I wish, now, please leave me alone," Robin said shutting his door.
Everyone looks at each other. "Oh my gosh," M'gann says tearing up. They all looked down.

"Batman 02" the zeta announced

"Every one report to the main room" Batman said through loud speakers
The hole team went, Robin was right behind them. "Team, Im keeping this box of some sort of gas here for testing. No one touch it, Ill be back in about an hour for testing, Robin if I could speak to you alone," Batman says putting a big box down. And pulled Robin aside "Are you alright," "no not really, I told them about my parents dying, nothing else," Robin said "I know today is tuff but after im done testing the gas ill take you home, the joker is locked up, im doing a check around Gotham just incase. Spend time with the team, don't forget you still have lots of people who love you. Okay?" Batman said kneeling to his level. Robin just sniffed and nodded to hold back tears. Batman looked at his bird one more time before going back into the zeta.

Robin walked to the living room where everyone else was. "You wanna go back to your room?" Zatanna said to Robin who looked like he could bust into tears at any moment. Robin swallowed his tears and replied "Batman thinks ill be better surrounding my self with friends," *bing* *bing* Roy looked at his phone "ugg i need to go somewhere for a bit, Ill be back in a half an hour," Roy said getting up. He gave a sad look at Robin then left.

As soon as Roy left the room Filled with a purple gas. The team started coughing the the world seemed to get bigger and they all passed out...

A half an hour later....

"Im back! Guys! Hello?" Roy yelled with no response. Too quiet... Roy thought. He ran into the living room to see sleeping little kids that looked just like the team. "Oh no," roy whispered carful not to wake up the kids. He walked into the other room and called Batman "Roy to Batman, We have a problem you might want to get the league here," Roy said "what's wrong?" Batman asked. "They all turned into little kids," Roy said looking back at them. "On our way, Batman out," he said.

About ten minutes later most of the league was there (Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash, Martian Man Hunter, Wonder Woman and Aquaman)

A/n
Hope you guys liked that chapter! Ill try to post soon but school just started so no promises. I am on a brake Friday to Monday so ill try then! I need to sleep! Have a good school year! - Tara