Chapter III

"Did you hear what happened at lunch today Gerard?" Mikey asked. The two boys entered the house and went straight to the living room.

"No," Gerard shook his head. "What happened?"

Mikey chuckled, "It was actually kind of funny. The principal decided to just up and leave today, no word to anyone and just quit. So school is closed until further do. I'm surprised you haven't heard anything; it's all everyone's been talking about since it happened."

"Oh," He mumbled. "That could be because I don't get out much - people don't talk to me and I tend to tune out everyones voice that I don't want to hear..." Gerard faced his brother with a pleasant smile, "Except you, my dear brother."

Mikey scoffed, "So what do you wanna do while we're out of school?"

"Eh, I don't know." Gerard shrugged. "You go hang out with the friends you have and I'll probably go scare little children in the park."

Mikey laughed and stood up, "Of course you will - anyway, speaking of my friends. They are coming over tonight so try not to be extremely weird, yeah?"

Gerard rolled his eyes before standing up, "Me weird? Right..."

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and Gerard went to walk upstairs to his room assuming it was Ray and Pete but stopped when his name was called.

"Uhm yeah?" Gerard asked slightly confused as he made his way down the hall to see Mikey standing at the door with that weird kid Frank smiling at them both. "Oh...what are you doing here?"

Frank's stare became more intense as if he already knew that this was coming and gave Gerard a look that told him he had no choice but to let Frank into the house.

"Oh!" Gerard remembered suddenly, "Right, I forgot come on in, Frank."

Mikey shut the door as the two walked through the hallway. "I didn't know you were having a friend over Gerard? How come you didn't tell me?"

Frank paused, frozen and Gerard had the same reaction as they looked at each other and back to the younger brother. "Like I said, I forgot." And both of them were running up the stairs to the secluded room with the lock on the door.

"Your brothers nosy," Frank mentioned. "I don't like that."

If Gerard was his own person at that moment, he probably would have argued against the oddly short boy to defend his brother. But sadly, being under Frank's control, he nodded with a quiet scoff of agreement. "I'm sorry he's being like that - he always is."

"We might have to do something about that, huh Gerard?"

Freezing at the question, Gerard gave Frank a suspicious glance before nodding, "Yeah maybe..."

Frank smiled, "Good boy."

-

"So do either of you think that it's kind of weird that the principal just quit without any notice?" Mikey asked, his head leaning back against the wall. "She at least would have told somebody right? Or had someone to take place as soon as she was done..."

Ray nodded, "Usually when a principal quits, they wait until the year is over."

"So obviously someone did something..." Pete trailed off. "You think some kid just pissed her off and drove her right off the deep end?"

"I don't think so -"

"Well, well, well..." Frank grinned, suddenly standing in the middle of them all. The door never opening. "Well if it isn't half of the cast from Criminal Minds..." He stopped and turned around to face Mikey before leaning down, his fists digging into the bed. "I suggest if you know what's good for you then you shut the fuck up with your conclusions, okay? You're all wrong and I suggest you keep your mouths shut before I shut them for you, okay?" He smiled as soon as the door opened, as if he knew Gerard was gonna walk in.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked, frowning at how close he was to his little brother.

"Oh..." Frank chuckled, "I had to tell your brother something, I'll be with you in a minute, okay Gerard?"

He nodded and walked out after shutting the door.

"What the fuck have you -" Frank slapped a hand to his mouth.

"Just shut up," He whispered. "And no one gets hurt," He stepped back and stared at the three of them. "I was just telling you that Gerard and I are gonna go scare little kids - we'll be back later."

The three nodded, but underneath this spell thing. Part of him still knew that something was not right here.

-

"You know what I do to these type of people?" Frank asked, a teenager who he barely recognized from school held in his grip casually as him and Gerard walked further into the woods. "I eat them."

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows, "W-what?"

"I don't like food, and I can't starve can I?" Frank asked with a playful eye roll.

"A-are you gonna eat me?" Gerard asked in fear.

"No, I like you too much." Frank slammed the kid up against the wall so that he hit his head hard enough that he was to dizzy and out of it to go anywhere. "You should try it."

Gerard thought he was kidding as Frank kneeled down and grabbed ahold of the boy's arm. But that went right out the window when Frank glared and lifted the arm up.

"I can't...that's a person." Gerard pointed.

"Yeah," Frank didn't really see the problem here, "There are a lot of persons - now listen to me and bite the goddamn arm!"

Gerard whimpered as he got down on his knees and took the arm (that was still attached to the body of the boy who was wide awake and literally stuck to the ground). "How do I do this?"

"Hannibal Lector did it - you can too. The human teeth may not look sharp, but if you bite hard enough it can break the flesh." He had this crazed look in his eyes as he gave an expectant look to Gerard, "Bite. The. Arm."

Gerard sighed and whispered an apology as he bit down on the arm, his teeth bit down harder and harder and he could feel the cries and squirms coming from the boy who didn't have a name at the moment.

Gerard winced as blood filled his mouth and his teeth pierced through the flesh of the arm and the boy was full out crying.

"Gerard! Let go now!" Frank snapped. Though, he was kind of proud because he has actually listened and this arm was definitely bleeding.

"I- is that good?" Gerard asked, still kind of scared of Frank. "That um...taste weird."

"You get used to it," Frank smiled and leaned in, his mouth hovering at the neck before teeth showed and his bit into the neck.

It was interesting to watch, but Gerard felt kind of bad for this kid who was probably almost dead by how pale he was becoming and all the blood surrounding him and on Frank's face.

He was a messy eater.

He pulled away and turned to Gerard, "See? It's yum!"

And this childish act kind of surprised Gerard. "But I don't think you're exactly hum -"

"Kiss me, Gerard." Frank demanded suddenly.

"What?"

"Kiss me."

So he did, for some reason and Gerard could feel himself lose grip of consciousness as Frank grabbed hold of his hands.

Cannibalism. Wow, didn't think I would come down to that...oh well, I like this story so feel free to judge me I don't care