Haircut {Koujaku}

"(Y/N), you look unsure about this. Are you really sure that you want to do this? You know, you can't glue your hair back to your head after it's gone." (Y/N)'s hairdresser chuckled as he looked at her form the mirror, clearly noticing how much debating was going on in her head. Our dear (Y/N) has decided to get a haircut; not a little trim of her ends, but cutting a full 12 inches of her hair off. 

She always had problems with her hair; always getting tangled in her hair ties, somehow always forming knots in her head which hurt to pick out and her poor combs would always snap in two whenever she ran them through her dark locks. It was a bad hair day for her everyday. 

What makes it even worse is that her boyfriend was a professional hairdresser, so it must have been a monstrosity to see her everyday; which is part of the reason why she's been distancing herself away from him a bit. And with all those fan girls surrounding him everyday, almost all of them having such beautiful hair, it made (Y/N) jealous to say the least. 

So here she was, she would have loved to ask Koujaku but she just couldn't. She thought that it was embarrassing, and she couldn't handle all those glares from the other girls in his shop, no matter how many times Koujaku would reassure her, it still affected her.

She remembered the reason why she wanted to do this and her lips twitched downwards a bit as she locked eyes with her hairdresser who returned with an amused look. 

"I'm definitely sure." She replied shortly, leaning back in the seat with her head held high as her hairdresser clasped his hands together and nodded with a grin. "Don't worry, I'll make you look so amazing. That old fuddy duddy boyfriend of yours will be speechless."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

"And, ta da!" The man smiled down at her and stepped to the side. (Y/N)'s jaw dropped at the sight in he mirror. "Is that.. Is that really me?" She mumbled, drinking in the sight of her new look. Her hair was cut just above her shoulders, ironed to be straight as a needle but still voluminous and her hair dresser took the liberty to even dye it a chestnut brown color, which seem to compliment her eye color really well. 

"So, judging from that look you have on your face, you like it?" (Y/N) ran her fingers through her hair as she continued to stare at reflection. She moved her hand to tuck her hair behind her left ear and smiled widely. "I do. You really outdid yourself, you did an amazing job." The male beamed as he took off her cover and brushed her shoulders. 

"I promised you, didn't I? (Y/N), you really look beautiful." His comment caused a light blush to dust her pale cheeks as she stood up from her seat. "How much do I owe you?" He shook his head as he walked away to grab a broom.  "Don't worry about it, it's on the house." (Y/N) shook her head vigorously. "You can't do that! Come on, after all you've done for me!"

"Here, as payment, I want you to march your cute little butt over to that boyfriend of yours so he can see how you look like. Then, tell me exactly how he react." (Y/N) bit her lip but smiled and nodded her head. "You're the best." She called out to him before waving and jogging her way over to Koujaku's shop. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

Screaming and chanting was heard as she rounded the corner. She huffed as she saw the amount of girls surrounding her boyfriend and felt a twinge of jealousy in her chest as she saw how he smiled at them. Typical Koujaku, always treating girls like treasures. But luckily, he treated (Y/N) even better. 

She had some new found courage building up in her as she strutted to the group, weaving in between the group and pushing herself to the front with ease and she was now standing in front of the male.  

"(Y/N)!" It was so easy for Koujaku to spot her in the crowd, it amazed her. His smiled faltered a bit as he looked at her a bit closely. "Your hair.." The courage she had now disappeared at the look he gave her and she was suddenly feeling nervous, judged. The girls around her began whispering and gossiping about her hair as well; saying how it didn't suit her, how it made her face fatter, how Koujaku liked girls with long hair. She clenched her fists at her sides, feeling tears welling up in her eyes but refused to let them fall. 

"I like it." (Y/N)'s breath hitched as she picked her head up to look at her smiling boyfriend. She looked into his eyes to see if she could detect any lying, but she could see that his words were genuine. "Y-You do..?" She replied meekly and he nodded, moving closer to her and held her face in his hands gently, earning a bit of a rowdy reaction from the girls. 

"You look even more beautiful. And now, I can see your wonderful face more clearly."  He leaned in to peck her lips gently, eliciting a blush on her cheeks once again. Koujaku pulled back to look at her once more, running his fingers through her locks then dropped his hand to grab hers. 

"Let's go." He tugged her hand and dragged her away from the group of girls, who were now disappointed and throwing sharp glares at (Y/N) who didn't care at the moment. Her hand squeezed his as she walked closely with him and a loving smile stretched on her face.