Prologue:

The room was sterile, an achromatic white blur at a first glance. In the middle stood a large crystal table, seating a dozen of the most important politicians the state of hierarchy could empower. A women sits at the head of the table, her blonde hair tied flawlessly into a bun, the immaculate image of a business women. The pungent smell of disinfectant fills the room only serving as a reminder of the antiseptic vicinity. The women stands, clearing her throat turning all attention towards her; allowing the small sounds of some sort of conversation to die down. She folds her hands together in a business like demeanor. " As the governor of the Armistice Comity, it is only in my responsibility to seek for the best interests for our country and subsequently, pursue them. Of course, it is not a desired form of constitution, however our options are rigorously limited with the decline of the presence of the Vitiate gene."

She clears her throat, and continues. " As you may already know, the vitiate gene is a gene found in all of the criminal class through scientific research, after the epidemic outbreak. It has proved that criminals are a class that are caused by genetics- with the existence of the vitiate gene. However some are skeptical of the evidence admitted in spite of the fact it has evidently regulated our crime rates. This concludes us to believing that criminal behavior can be passed down through our gene pools, and therefore has allowed us to treat criminals as a different class. All that procure the vitiate gene are inaugurated into the life of slavery. However, we are now faced with a dire problem. Over these years the presence of the vitiate gene has diminished, subsequently leading to a lack of slaves in a society with high demand. My method of dealing with these prospering issues, is to allow the slave class to expand; which will include the admittance of normal orphans as slaves. On many prospects this is for the good of our state, the Armistice Comity as it allows the funding towards the orphanage to decrease, making us a wealthier country whilst controlling the chances of crime being committed by orphans- who are the likeliest of our population to commit it. Additionally, it allows an increase in the subdivided gap between the rich and poor; which is a great benefit of our country to allow it to proceed in the way it has for several years after the epidemic. " The women stops talking, inviting others views to the table on the admittance of the law.

Across the room, a man immediately stands, in opposition. "The Vitiate gene is a scientifically found proof that will allow the use of slaves within our class. If we begin to use normal humans that lack the presence of the gene, it will cause riots, rebellions! We cannot take such a risk."

Someone else instantaneously intervenes. "The vitiate gene never had enough sufficient evidence to prove that it caused the acts of criminals. With the use of Propoganda, we we're able to persuade society that criminals were a class caused by a gene despite the lack of sufficient evidence. We we're even able to persuade them, to introduce the acts of slavery demanding that it was just. It equally will be as facile to proceed in using normal orphans as slaves. Who is to stop us? Who is to know that they do not possess the vitiate gene? Will they tell? Perhaps, but who will openly believe them as the lowest of society? "

An elderly man interjects, seemingly aged between his late 60's- one of the only survivors of the 'white age'. The century in which slavery was abolished -the 21st to be exact-, where life almost seemed good as he recalls it. It came to no surprise that he would counteract, with his trust still intact on the old methods of reign. "And if one is to find out about the corruption behind the government walls? That the orphans as slaves do not possess the vitiate gene? For example a scientist or doctor?"

"That founders death will be noted as a obscurity. All suspects will be handled in a confidential manner. It is not a corruption so to say. No one will ever know, or pass on such classified information."

The room consequently fills with murmurs as several of the others consider their options. Would it be possible to pull off such a scam? " This is our last alternative. The slave regime will be prone to extinction without the provisions of additional slaves; it is, our only resolve. " Another man adds.

The occupants of the room exchange glances, each as perturbed as the next. They already knew the answer. A vote was called into place by the women sat at the head of the table. She clears her throat, standing up readying herself for the final words of the meeting. "We have evidently reached clarity; in an act of democracy, orphans at the age of 18 will be turned into slaves. The lack of the vitiate gene, will be kept confidential on all and any terms."