Chapter VI

"I..I er.." I stutter at first unsure what to say, any thoughts from before cleared away. I clear my throat awkwardly, and meet his gaze trying to seem confident. "It says here, that I'm suppose to clear your study. It's the next thing on my list." His eyes light up suddenly, as if just realising who it was, but his anger hasn't boiled away completely. "Clean my room instead. Straight down the corridor on the right." His voice is now calm, catching me off guard. Maybe he was bipolar... He had a very mercurial personality.

I turn sharply, not looking back at either of them and follow his directions to his bedroom. I push the door open, revealing a large grand bedroom. If I thought downstairs was big, this floor must be massive with a room this big. His bed in adorned with grey sheets standing broadly in the middle of the room four posters encompassing it with silk drapes on either side, steps on the right lead to a massive open bathroom with a sliding door panel. Inside stands two sinks, a toilet, a corner bath tub and a shower cubicle. A grey couch occupies the room along with love seats, a glass coffee table filled with water inside making a beautiful blue reflection appear and small toy boats bob up and down inside it. The only other occupants of the room consist of a book shelf, a door to a wardrobe and a bedside table. The entire back wall is made of glass, revealing a stunning view of the pool and a garden swing at the far back. Behind, stands an array of different assortments of green trees towering over each other. I thought my room was decent; but in comparison to this, it really was only a slaves cabin. This would take forever to clean. I sigh debilitated, before getting started.

Jace:

Fuck this was hot. She was so fucking sexy and I couldn't help but feel turned on. Lauren had walked into my office with nothing but red undergarments on. It was clear what she wanted but, I mean how do you say no to that? I bite the soft skin between her collar bone and neck drawing a moan from her, and smirk at the beautiful sound. My hands shift over her bra strap ready to unclip it when the door opens, I only manage to register it with the sound of it hitting the wall.

I groan in frustration and pull away immediately as Lauren shrieks shifting behind me. Before I can stop myself my voice comes out harsh and piercing, bellowing across the room. What the fuck are you doing here?! GET OUT! NOW!" I suddenly stop when my eyes find the intruder. Jessica. Oh Fuck. In the whole population of the earth why did she have to come in at that time? Anger rages through me and I'm so close to shattering that lamp across the room but I manage to regain control. I was harsh, but I didn't know it was her. Not that I would have changed my tone. Its better she wasn't near me anyway, I wasn't good for her. It would only bring pain to both of us, she was a slave for God's sake. Who has feelings for a slave? But I can't deny the regret that fills me at what she saw. And how I dismissed her. She's a slave, I remind myself. But I wanted her. And I can't push myself away. So I'll have to push her away at the least.

"You want to continue babe?" Lauren asks cutting my line of thoughts, her voice is seductive and she replaces her position on my desk, her bare legs crossed as she slowly unclips her bra strap pulling it away from her. I look at her in slight disgust unable to control my thoughts. What did I see in her again? Right she was hot. And she was a fairly decent person. I try to push away the thought of Jessica from my mind knowing the thought of her would stop me, and lean down to kiss Lauren still hungry with my unsettled need.

Jessica:

After replacing the grey bed sheets with aqua blue ones, I was certain to drop dead straight onto the furry dove coloured rug below. Now I understood why he needed slaves; not that was any excuse to hire them in the first place. It was 6:16pm, meaning I had exactly 44 minutes to complete the last thing on the list. Clean Jace's car. The striking black Audi R8 Spyder outside. Beautiful, but futile really. I attempt to make my way to the front door, but after a couple of turns I'm already lost. Again. I groan, I don't think I'd ever know this place inside out.