Chapter 3: Never Alone in The Dark

Students' parents and guardians showed up 19 minutes later, Kitten's Grandparents gives her a stuff she needs: Knife, Blanket, Her Teddy Bear, Flashlight, Rope, sketchbook, pens and coloring kits, extra clothing and boots and a jacket.

Buses showed up in parking lot, the students got on the buses, Before Kitten would get on, Gorge grabbed her by the arm and said ''I'll be right here when you get back.'', Kitten looked at him and said ''I think my grandparents would pick me up before you would see me.'' 

Gorge nodded and said ''I bet to god they will before I do.'', Kitten got on the bus and drove off, leaving Gorge behind. 

Kitten will hoped if she doesn't see him ever again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 -Forest Road-

Kitten watched as trees go by, She never went camping before all of this got started, other students have ways to entertain themselves but Kitten, still gotten a feeling about Gorge and the way he's planning, She slowly drafted off to sleep while others are still entertaining themselves silly.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 ''The Test will start in 60 seconds.'' the speakers said loudly for Kitten to hear, she woke up and finds herself in bus, it crashed in a tree, inside of it were bodies that had been slaughtered, body parts and organs are everywhere and the iron smell of blood is in the air, Her Teddy bear spoke calmly to her ear, it said''Don't be afraid...'', She began to look around as her Teddy Bear continued ''We are not alone...And I'm truly sorry for that....''. Kitten began tear up because of the dead bodies of these students have nearly eating.

Teddy then said ''We are now in grave danger, along with everyone else in school... we're about to be slaughtered when we reach the camping grounds...Be brave, I'm here with you and I do my best to protect you.....'', Kitten turned to the other seat and she saw a human-wolf-like monster sitting near to her, it's fur is sewed onto to it's skin, it's legs are skinned and wolf's face is sewed on to where human face was, it's eyes are bloodshot, crimson red and it looked like it never slept for eternity, it was covered in blood, it's hands have been replaced with knifes for fingers and claws. 

 It stared at her, before blacking out; her teddy bear said the last thing before she black out: ''Remember what they looked like...''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The teacher said to Kitten ''Kitten, wake up, we're almost there.'', Kitten gasped and woke up from the dream she just had right now, She looked around and sees everyone on the bus, all in one piece and perfectly fine and the bus didn't crash

Kitten let out a sigh of relief to see everyone's okay, She sees the camping grounds and feels nervous, She holds herself as the bus stops to a halt. 

Everyone got out of the bus in single file, then lined up and said not a word about this happening.

Then a canceler walked out of the cabin and said ''Is this your first time in camping?'' 

Everyone nodded, Kitten was still unsure about this, she's concerned, canceler told them about the rules of camping and females are staying in cabins on the left and males is staying in the cabins on the right.

Kitten chose to live cabin in the far left from the girls' cabin... Alone. 

Kitten got her Teddy bear out and talking to it, It's sometimes normal for people to talk inanimate objects but she felt like the bear is talking back to her.

She's tired after a long day, decided to hit the hay, holding her bear as she crawled onto the bed and fell asleep. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Nighttime-  

The girls in forth cabin are talking to each other, just unity girl time for them.  

''Like, things are ever same to us, those boys can be handsome at school.'' one of them talked, then an other said ''We're much prettier to them, But that nerd, Kitten, she's like, not gonna get a man since she's a freak.'', others agreed about it, then other said ''Yeah, she's like, talking to that old yellow bear toy of hers, I saw her talking to it afternoon today, It's weird, good thing we're not like that freak with a bear.''

The girls laughed it out, then their ringleader then said ''How about we go to her cabin tomorrow morning and ''pay'' her a visit?'', Girls agreed and starts forming plans for Kitten tomorrow morning til a door was swing opened by a figure, girls jumped at figure, their ringleader got up, angry at the figure and said''Micheal! It's not funny, at all! Get out of here!'' thinking that figure is Micheal, a boy who is a prankster at school before this, Figure responded with a low growl as it's ears twitched before two other figures, one resembling a bear, other a raccoon.

three figures growled and stared at the girls with bloodshot, crimson red eyes, that sends chills down to their spines as they heard growling, ''Micheal....?'' their ringleader said. 

Before they will scream, they screeched and ran towards the girls.

birds in the pine trees flew away into the moonlight as the girls screams in pain.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

-Morning-  

Kitten was woken up by the boy running, screaming in fear and terror, he said''Come back! It's Brittany and her gang! They gotten killed! I saw them like this! Call the police!!!'' and continued screaming in terror.  

Everyone guttered at the cabin and saw a gruesome scene, Kitten then knew what took the lives of those girls, she wanted to tell everyone what did this but decided she can't tell it, because everyone will think that she's a murder of those girls and will send her on death row. 

Kitten saw two same bloodshot, crimson red eyes, staring at her, turned over to the camp canceler, named Jon, and silently said ''Excuse me, but...'' then she turned back to the trees where she saw those eyes, but their're already gone.

''Huh...?'' Kitten said as she seeing those eyes are gone, til she remembered what her teddy bear said to her before this. 

human-wolf-like monster sitting near to her, it's fur is sewed onto to it's skin, it's legs are skinned and wolf's face is sewed on to where human face was, it's eyes are bloodshot, crimson red and it looked like it never slept for eternity, it was covered in blood, it's hands have been replaced with knifes for fingers and claws. 

Her Teddy Bear said ''Remember what they looked like...''

Kitten knew that Blood Animals are responsible for this, She wanted to see the truth behind this bleeding camping grounds.  

To Be Continued.