Got A Secret, Can You Keep It? -- Sparia

I know your secret, bitch, and it won't be a secret for long.
-A

I kept staring at the text I'd just received. Shit.

My phone vibrated again, except this time it was a call from Spencer.

"Who the fuck did you tell?!" she screamed angrily down the line.

"No one, I swear!" I insisted. "-A must have been watching us."

"I sure hope you're telling the truth, Ar, because if you've told anyone I will never forgive you."

"Spencer, just come over. We'll talk this over."

Spencer rarely called me "Ar". Normally she'd address me with the nickname if she was being cute, but this was far from cute. Spencer was more pissed off than I'd ever seen before.

"Okay," she said, sighing. "I'll be over in five."

I waited anxiously on my bed for her to arrive. I picked at the skin around my nails like a mental patient until I heard my door open. My mom's voice greeted her happily, and I heard her say she could go upstairs. Butterflies swarmed in the pit of my stomach and they didn't leave when she finally entered my room. God, she was so beautiful.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you like that," she apologised.

"It's okay, Spence. I understand."

"Did you tell anyone about... You know?" she asked nervously.

"No. I swear on Ali, I wouldn't tell anyone," I said.

"Good." She leaned in presumably for a hug, but I mistook it for a kiss. My lips landed on hers and she pulled back abruptly. "Aria," she warned.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. I thought you were going to kiss me," I stuttered.

She brushed off my apology and leaned in again, this time to initiate another kiss. I placed my hands on her cheeks and pulled myself closer to her as her hands wrapped around my waist. I felt her smile as we kissed, and her cheeks warmed up as I sat on her lap.

"Ar," she said calmly, pulling herself away. "Your mom's downstairs."

"And?" I asked, smirking.

"She could hear us."

"It's okay, Spence, and even if she found out she wouldn't mind," I reassured.

"I hope so." She sighed. "My parents would flip their shit and probably kick me out."

"Then you could live with me," I said.

"I'd like that," she replied and she pulled me into her embrace.

I wrapped my arms around her as she hugged me closer; her thin and lanky body was like a warm blanket.

"I never realised how small you were," she said.

I laughed. "I never realised how tall you were," I answered sarcastically.

"Shut up," she giggled.

I stared into her chestnut-brown eyes as they widened, falling deeper into an entrance. Their golden flecks sparkled in the faint sunlight shining in from my bedroom window, causing them to light up.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I questioned.

"Yes." She laughed and posed with her hand on her hip.

"I'm serious, Spencer. You're beautiful."

"So are you," she said.

I kissed her softly, my dark purple lipstick leaving a beetroot-coloured stain on her lips.