It Was Only A Kiss -- Sashay

Sasha and I were about to film the Emison scene for the one hundredth episode. Although I'd kissed her before, I was still nervous; my teeth were chattering louder than the pouring rain outside.

Sasha walked over to me. "Cold?" she asked.

"Yeah," I lied. "We're filming the Emison scene in a minute."

"I -"

"Hey, beautiful." Hudson walked over to us and wrapped his arm around Sasha's waist.

Sasha kissed him. "Hey, Hudson. We're about to film if you want to watch?" she asked.

"Sure," he said, smiling. "What scene is it?"

"Um," I said. "The Emison one."

His smile dropped a bit but he tried to show enthusiasm. "Great. I'll be standing over here." He clenched his teeth as Marlene beckoned us over.

I couldn't help but get a weird vibe off him. I understood that Sasha was his girlfriend and he might be feeling a little jealous, but he could've at least tried to not act like an ass about it.

"Right," Marlene started. "Sasha needs to lie down on the bed, and we'll get filming."

We both nodded and walked over to Emily's bedroom. Sasha lay down on the bed first and I walked to the entrance of the room. I could feel Hudson watching me carefully.

"Action!" the director shouted and I walked over to the bed to lie down.

"Ali," I said. "Are you asleep?"

I got underneath the covers and waited for Sasha to turn over. When she did, I stared right into her eyes. I'd never noticed before how blue they were. They were bright and electric, and there was a ring of sapphire circling them. Her pupils began to widen at me and my thoughts were interrupted by Marlene shouting "Cut!".

We both looked at her.

"Shay, what was that?" she asked, laughing.

"Sorry, I was distracted," I apologised.

I didn't let myself look at Hudson glaring at me, but it was burning into my brain.

"Let's try again," Marlene said.

I got up again and smoothed down the covers before going to the edge of the door frame again.

"Action!"

I walked over again, slower this time.

"Ali, are you awake?" I repeated, getting under the covers.

Sasha turned over and I was distracted once again by her eyes. I forced myself to direct my vision somewhere else, but I was still looking at her. I tried to hide my smirk as I leaned in to kiss Sasha; as horrible as it sounded, I really wanted to spite Hudson. Unusual butterflies swarmed my stomach and I smiled subtly. I moved my hand from my side to cup her cheek, and Sasha did the same. It made me smile to think about how jealous Hudson would be, seeing me kiss his beautiful girlfriend. Wait, what? I don't think I meant to call her beautiful...

"And, cut!" Marlene shouted.

I was the first to break away from the kiss, but Sasha's lips still lingered on mine when I did.

"Girls, that was perfect." She smiled at us both. "For a minute, I thought you two were actually in love."

We both laughed, mine sounding slightly more nervous than Sasha's.

"Why're you blushing, Shay?" Lucy teased from the other side of the room. Did she and the rest of the girls sneak in here?

I touched my cheeks and they were burning hot. "I-it's just the heat," I said. "This room is stuffy."