Jongin's Extra Puzzle Piece

They both lay hand in hand as they looked up at the night sky. Despite the many city lights that illuminated the night life below, the stars were still visible. They shown bright against the dark silk that was enveloping their tiny apartment. No star could match their vibrancy. Together they illuminated the world with the glow. They were a match made for heaven.

"I want it to stay like this." One whispered. His owl eyes reflected the entire night sky.

"We can for as long as you want" the other one whispered. He intertwined his olive skin with the pale.

"What if I want to be like this forever?"

"Then we can do that."

"Will you not be bored with me?"

"How can I be" the second parted his plump lips to form a smile that could cure any man of his curses with one look.  "I will spend forever with you."

And so as they lived and died together, they kept their promises.
-Kim Jongin, "The Final Chapter"

//i figured i would give one last treat to you guys. Also i'm sad i ended it so i needed a treat too. I sort of made up an excerpt from the final chapter of Jongin's book. It is super cheesy and quickly written but i needed to hold onto this work a little longer//

Thank you to everyone for reading and voting for this fan made sequel. The responses i got mean a lot to me and i honestly couldn't ask for anything more.

Let me know what you thought of the entire story through message or comments.

THANK YOU! <3

-SugaSweetie