Chapter 2 : So we meet again...

Y o u r   P O V

I walk into the school and sigh. My parents had made me wear the school uniform, so I wasn't what you would call a happy camper.

Not only did I wear the uniform, But they made me go to the school a whole 2 hours early. I was surprised the doors even opened.

As I walked through the empty hallways I heard some voices...

Other people are here?

I walk to where the voices are coming from. Music room 3...

I open the door and I hiss as a bright light hits me, and rose petals fly towards me.

"Hello, princess," A tall blond says as he walks over to me, taking my hand, kissing it.

"H-hello..." I stammer, slowly pulling my hand back and blushing.

"How are you?" Two voices ask in unison.

I look over to see... Twins. Hitachiin twins...

"I-... H-hikaru?! K-karou?!" I yell, tumbling back and falling on my butt.

"Do we know you?" Only one of the twins asked. The other just stared at me.

"I-... N-no, I guess not..." I mumble, looking down.

The twin that was staring at me, Karou, Holds out his hand to help me up. I gladly take it and he pulls me up to standing.

"Thank you," I say, Already feeling at ease near the twins. Even though they don't remember me, I remember them.

K a r o u' s    P O V

When I heard the door open, I thought it would be some fangirls, so I let out a sigh. 

But as I turn around, I don't see a fangirl... I see a girl who looks too familiar...

Tamaki walks over to the girl. "Hello princess," He says, like he normally does, As he takes her hand. 

The girl slowly takes her hand back. "H-hello..." Her voice sounds familiar too... Where do I know her?

"How are you?" I ask along with Hikaru, wanting to see what her reaction would be when she saw us. Maybe she would remember me? Where do I even know her?

"I-... H-hikaru?! K-karou?!"  she yells, fumbling back, then falling onto her butt. So she does know us...

I stare at her, trying to remember where I know her. "Do we know you?" Hikaru asks. 

"I-...N-no, I guess not..."

She smiles, now looking as if she is at ease. How do I know her?!

Y o u r   P O V

"Um... Well I should go. I need to look around... I'm kinda new here..." I mumble, looking down. 

I wave to the boys that are room and then leave.

The Hitachiin twins... So we meet again.

I hope one day soon you will remember me...

 ~ Reader-chan~! Imma update this when it hits 5 votes! ^^ ~