Chapter 5 He cares...

Sorry I haven't updated! I feel bad...

K A O R U' S P O V

Me and Hikaru walks into school and fangirls surround us. I don't really notice, though, due to being deep in thought. That bad feeling never left me last night...I hope (Y/N)'s okay...

"Kaoru? Hey, Kaoru?" I look up to see Haruhi. "Yeah...?"

I didn't even realize we had walked into our class. Haruhi sighs. "You zoned out on us. You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say, looking around the room. Where is she..?

Class starts and (Y/N) isn't there. I hope she's okay...

T I M E S K I P - N E X T D A Y - Y O U R P O V

I walk into school and sigh. I wasn't here yesterday... I hope the twins don't think I lied to them.

"(Y/n)!" I hear my name and turn around to see the twins. "Hi! Sorry I wasn't here yesterday, I swear I had a good reason!"

Kaoru crosses his arms. "Then lets hear the reason."

I bite my lip. I can't tell them the reason...

"I can't say..."

"Why?" This time it's Hikaru who spoke.

"Reasons," I mumble.

Kaoru then walks up to me and wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. I flinch, feeling the pain of the bruises on my arms and torso. I then wrap my arms around him.

"I was worried..." he mumbles.

K A O R U' S P O V

As I hug her, she flinches and I think I heard a whimper. Why wasn't she here yesterday? "I was worried..." I mumble in her ear.

"Sorry..." She whispers.

I let her go, then grab her arm. "H-hey!" She protests. I role up her sleeve and bruises cover the arm underneath.

"What happened?" I ask sternly. That's why she whimpered...

"I-I... Um.... Stuff."

"Was this the reason you weren't here? Who did this?" I ask in a whisper, now all the stern out of my voice.

"It's nothing..." she says as shes turning away, But I see a tear slip down her face.

"Who did it?" I repeat the question.

"M-My..." She stops.

"Who...?"

"Family..." She finishes in such a hushed voice I almost didn't hear her.

"Your staying at my house tonight. I'll call your family to tell them," I say, the stern back in my voice.

"B-But-"

"No but," I say as I turn away.

"Thank you..." She whispers. "No problem..." I whisper to her over my shoulder as I walk with Hikaru to class. "Don't be late, okay?" I throw over my shoulder as I walk away.

"R-Right!"

First they take her away from me... Then they do this. I will never forgive her family....

Y O U R P O V

I watch as Kaoru and Hikaru walk away. Thank you...

❣ ~ Alright, I hope you like this chapter! Vote and comment, my reader-chans~. ~ ❣