Chapter 14 : Nao Nao, Calm down...

( Nao Nao. Like Now Now. Get it? XD )

YOUR POV

"Nao..."

Nao looked at me with wide eyes that matched my own. "Sissy?" She asked. "Oh Nao! I'm so glad... I thought..." I trailed off, tears falling freely from my eyes. "Sissy! It is you! I was so scared, I-," She broke down into a fit of sobs. "Now now, Calm down. I'm here now," I reassured her, though I was scared too. "Do you know what they want from us?" I asked. She gave a nod, "They wants to make money by giving us a ransom. If mommy and daddy don't give them the money, they'll sell us," she explained, more tears leaving her eyes. "It'll be okay, mommy and daddy will save us then," I told her with a small smile. They would save her. I know they would.

"They are calling them right now-," She was interrupted by the door opening. A tall muscular man walked into the room. "Looks like you're being sold," he said with a grin. "They didn't even try to negotiate."

"Damn them," I murmured, trying once again to break my hands free from the rope. "You'll be sold by morning," and with that, he left the room. Nao broke down again, while I continued to struggle to free my hands. Finally, after some time, I loosened the rope enough to slip out. I untied my feet, then the door opened to reveal the first man, the one with the stubble. "Hey, what are you-," he was cut off by me hitting him over the head with the chair. He fell to the floor, out cold.

I rushes to Nao, untieing her ropes, then grabbing her hand. Making our way to the door, I peeked around the corner. No one. We made our way down the hallway of the dark building until we came to another turn. Once again I looked around the corner. No one. But I heard foot steps... I turned to see the muscular man from before.

I take Nao's hand, and run.

---

Nao's POV

(Y/n) grabbed my hand and ran through the building hallways. "Wh-why are we running, Onee-chan?" I ask, running with her. (That one means big sister right? Onii-Chan meaning big brother? I get the two confused sometimes.)

"Chaseing us," she breathed. I looked behind us to see a big scary man behind us. I ran faster. But he was catching up, so my big sister picked me up and ran faster than I ever could. But it wasn't fast enough. He dove, grabbing her leg so she tripped. She turned to make sure I didnt hit the ground, then let me go. "Run!" She screamed.

And I did...

---

"Somebody help, please!" I screamed, running down semi-busy streets. Tears streamed down my face as I continued to run, no one stopping to help me. But I needed to get help. (Y/n)-Onee-chan needs help! I ran into someone, and fell down, then looked up at the person.

(Re:Zero omfg this is Re:Zero all over again.)

"You need help?" Two identical males asked in unison. "Nn, my big sister and I where kidnapped, and she's still there!" I cry.

"Okay, What does she look like? What's her name?" One of the ginger haired teens ask. "H-her name is (Y/n)," I began, and saw their eyes widen. "Y-You know her?"

"Yes... Don't worry, we will get your sister back," the male that has remained quiet for the most part said to me, messing up my hair like my sister always did, as he walked past me.

---

YOUR POV

I was tied to the chair once again. This time, the stubble man was keeping watch over me. "Hey, gorgeous," he cooed with his scratchy, high pitched voice. "Leave me alone," I huffed, trying to lean away from the man. "Don't be that way, pretty lady," he chuckled, getting so close that I could feel his breath on my cheek. "Get away from me!" I hit his head with mine, hard. He stumbles back, holding his head. "You're gonna wish you never did that," he growled, reaching over to me. I was scared.

"If you do anything to her, you're gonna wish you never did that," a voice said from the doorway. Not just a voice, I recognized it. No, it wasn't Koaru. It was Kyoya, along with his entire police force. The police took the man away, and Kyoya untied me. He helped me to standing. "They didn't hurt you, did they?" He asked. "Nah, you came just in time," I told him with a smile, before he pulled me into a hug. "We where worried," he told me. I wrapped my arms around him in return. "Sorry," I mumbled, before pulling away. "Where is Nao?"

"Hikaru and Kaoru is watching her at this very moment. Kaoru wanted to come, but I told him to stay with her," he answered. I gave out a breath, that I didn't even realize I had been holding.

"Kaoru cares about you a lot, (Y/n)," Kyoya began. I stared at him, not knowing what to say. "He loves you," he continues after some time. "I know," I said to him.

THIRD PERSON POV

"So, do you love him back?" Kyoya asked. "That's why I couldn't stay at the Hitachiins," (Y/n) mumbled in response.

"What do you mean?"

"When he kissed me on the beach, I... Was sad, yet happy. He was my first kiss, but that kiss wasn't actually a kiss, he was doing it to keep me alive," (Y/n) explained. "I was flustered around him even though nothing actually happened between us."

"So, is that a yes?" Kyoya asked, confused.

(Y/n) took a deep breath before answering, "Yes."