CHAPTER 4

It was morning i woke up she was in the kitchen, thank god, i thought she left.

Im happy she hasnt found out i cut and hurt myself. As i went to school these people kept hurting me and throwing stuff at me. I suddenly hear "Stop!" and it was hailey. Soon the guys stoped punching me.

"Are you okay?" She asked

"No, i never am."

"Oh, sorry."

So i did fight back alittle when me and this other group were fighting so i got in trouble to. I was suspended for 3 days and the others were suspended for 2weeks.

After school my mom got pised about my being suspended. She never asked if i was okay. I remember she took care of me when i was younger but it all changed when i got older.

I always wondered why my mom treated me like shit but i understand with the thing that happened to her as a young child, i really felt bad when she told me that.

"Mom stop cussing at me, i was defending myself." I said

"What did you say?" She said.

I usually dont speak up but this was the first time
"STOP CUSSING AT ME I WAS JUST DEFENDING MYSELF." i yelled.

She slaped me i said "mom, why are you so fucked up?" I said

"Dont freaking talk back." she said pulling my hair.

"Mom im running away and you cant do nothing about it all you do is abuse me with your words and slapping and punching and cutting me."
"Michael dont go." She said crying.

"Im sorry but you never helped me, you just made my like worst, so go away." I said that and ran. I went to lukes house he was the closest to mine so what hes an ass but hey hes my only hope.

I knock on the door

"What , why are you here?"He asked

"Im sorry i need to stay somewhere my mom just abuses me and cusses me and it has never helped me with anything, but can you help me?"

"Do i have to?"Luke said

"No and dude im sorry what i said about you i just... I don't know."

"Its okay and you can stay here."He said

"Thanks" I said

"So hows life" Luke asked
Im pretty sure he know how shitty i felt , same feeling since i was 8.

"Umm it sucks but hey its good to get away for my mom." I said

"Wheres your dad?" He asked

"He still goes to school he will be back next week end."

"Dude im sorry i didnt know you always felt like shit." He said looking at my arms.

"No its fine and your not the reason i cut." I said.
"Oh good but still one day life with get better just wait."
No it wont but i still agreed

-----------