|CHAPTER 5|

All the sudden i see hailey knock on lukes door and he answers. Then she said "Is michael here?"

"Yeah." He said

"Can i come in?"
"Sure."

"Oh michael there you are!" she said happily. She laid on the bed so i closed the door so yeah we starting to make out she undress but im not in the mood for sex lol, and im still a virgin so...

. I asked "How many times have you had sex , i know weird question but yeah."

"Like 7 times."She said

"What the fuck." i said while kissing her

"I haven't even had sex once hahah thats so weird."

"Its okay." She said

And yeah we started having sex and then we both fell asleep. I woke up she was gone.

I called she never answered. I started crying all the sudden i fall in love then she freaking leaves?!

She texted me "Im sorry i shouldn't of."

I replied "Shouldn't of what?"

She repiled "i already have a boyfriend." i started crying but i still love her thats never gonna change but to know

i had sex with a girl who already has a fuck buddy well im pretty sure they fuck so.... Luke heard me cry crying.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"She left."

"Im sorry." He sat beside me and said "Michael its okay then she wasnt ment to be."

"But i fucking lost my virginity with her and shes cheating on me."

"She probably just fell in love with you and forgot about that guy and just thought about you, well i know this is true cause she told me before she left."

"Oh."

Next day it was Sunday i jsut did nothing. Back to my regular self... Alone. Next day on the bus People were making fun of me like they said

"wah wah wah your girlfriend left you told you she didnt lime you, your just a fuckup."

"Shutup" i said quietly.

"What did you say." oe of the bullies said.

"I Said to SHUT UP." i yelled.

"Now finally you speak."

"Go away" i yelled

"Just because someone bullies doesn't mean you should bully to."

"Ohhhh" i heard people in the bus say.

"And at least im not the one who talks shit to there mother, my mother talks shit about me, and do you see my fucking fighting back?!" i yelled.

"No but still your still a worthless piece of shit."

"I dont care." I said

As i got off i just thought.. Am i a piece of shit?

Luke said "what happened."

"How do you know something is wrong." I asked

"Because i can just look at you and tell, so whats wrong?" He said

"People were being rude to me like always but ts fine."i said

"No michael its not fine." He said

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I dont know i just do."

All that time i felt alone... I did make a friend though his name was james. Hes 14 and im 15.

(Few months later)

Its finally 2011 i do miss hailey but still sad about what she did. Fucking calum is telling everyone i list my virginity in a bathroom.

Life started to be alittle better. I told a bully off once whitch made me a little happy lol

The next day i tried to call hailey for the first time. She didnt answer so a few hours later she answered.

-TO.BE CONTINUED--