|CHAPTER 7|

"Hailey" I said knocking at her door.

"What?, why do you still like me, look what i have done."

"Its okay hailey."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we all make mistakes." I said

We start to go to my house and plsy video games, i never told her b i been writing about her. The song was called lost in reality.

-----November 2011---
Weirdly me and my band get so many notifications on twitter, it was strange. All the sudden this boy band called one direction shared our out of my limit video.

Me and hailey are back together.
The next day of school this girl called me funny and that made me happy i never been called something good then bad. One of the girls i like has a crush on someone , after that i felt so insecure know wonder she stoped talking to me.

Its friday and its not that bad of a day. People were kinda nice. I just felt really insecure fuck. I called hailey to hang out after school.

"Hi" I Said

"Hey" Hailey said".
"Do you know 1d shared my bands song isn't that cool."

"Yeah."She said laying down

She fell asleep, I crawled right beside her and hugged her. As we both fell asleep at 9pm (9pm i no lame)

------------------HAILEY POV---------------

I wake up at 4am and kissed him, i knie he was awake wasnt hard to tell duh.

"Morning cutie." He says at 8am.

"Dude i have never woke up this early on the weekend in a while ."

"Oh hahaha" He says.

Our relationship has been so different lately and i feel so guilty , i just wanna leave again and never come back

-------MICHAEL POV--------

I dont care what happened before. I noticed she has been rly sad lately and it hurts.

The sad thing is i still fucking cut, and she hasnt seen it (maybe she has but doesnt wanna talk?)

I always feel like shit but she makes me different. Every time we make out, she'll stop and becomes sad, its really weird. I've told her it was okay but she never thinks it is.

We all maje mistakes and i understand she made one. Im madly in love with her i dont wanna let her go.

-----
Sorry short chapter cause school-_-