ONE

I opened the door to see Yoriko smiling at me. "Hey Touka-chan! You ready for girls' night in?" She asked. "Of course!" I answered letting her come inside.

We watched movies, drank coffee and had lots of girly chat. All of a sudden I heard a tap on the glass sliding door that lead to the balcony. Curious, I walked over and drew the curtain. I gasped and stumbled back. Slightly silhouetted against the city lights stood a white haired  ghoul wearing an eyepatch mask. "K-kaneki-kun..." I muttered. "What's wrong?" Yoriko asked coming over to where I stood. "E-eyepatch!" She stuttered. Kaneki managed to open the forgotten-to-be-locked door. Yoriko stood frozen in terror as he walked towards me slowly, almost cautiously and just stood about a metre in away from me, as if expecting a punishment. Sighing, I squared my shoulders and punched him in the nose. Hard. Kaneki winced slightly. "You were gone for months, months! Without even one bloody text! And you expect to waltz on in here, get a decent punch in the face and have everything right with the world?!" I yelled. "I missed you!" I said angrily as I unzipped the mouth of the mask, before crashing my lips to his. He stiffened, but after a moment he relaxed, and wrapped an arm around my waist. The moment was interrupted as something hit the floor, resulting in a reasonably loud 'thud' noise. I broke the kiss and saw Yoriko lying on the floor, fainted. "Don't think that meant I'm not still mad at you." I snapped at him as I Carried Yoriko to the couch. "And take off that stupid mask, it's probably plaguing her dreams with you eating her alive."