Author's Note

~Author's Note~

Hello lovely followers. I'm extremely and terribly sorry for not updating since August. Color guard became extremely stressful when the other captain didn't do sh*t. Then I had finals before winter break. Then I joined an independent winter guard team which occupied my afternoons and weekends. And meanwhile, school kept getting more and more difficult. And now I'm teaching 8th graders how to spin and teaching them work for our benefit show. And those practices are three times a week. But I'm starting to write chapters again. Towards the end of school I should have a few chapters to upload at the beginning of summer. And I'll keep writing more chapters and getting them ready for summer and next school year. Plus I now have an iPhone so I'll be able to upload no matter where I am. Though my summer will probably be busy since I'm going to get a job and going to work extremely hard on getting fit. Plus I have to work extra hard at color guard to become the best that I can be for this upcoming season. And I have soo much to do around my room anand shared bathroom to become organized and get rid of crap that I never use anymore. Plus next winter seaon I may be on two different teams since our coach stepped down and we now have a new coach. So I don't know if she plans on having a winter team and if so then I'll have to tell my old coach that she is. Which I kind of hope she will because the independent team only allows sophomore and higher from High School so our girls that will be freshman next year won't be able to be a part of the wonderful experience. So even if we just have a training program to keep them spinning, then even that would be great. Plus it would help bring in new members who couldn't do field season. Oh, I really need to find out about that so I can give my old coach a heads up that she would need to find another floor to use. I need to get on that...

Anyways, I will have a very busy year coming up. So, I will start getting prepared to have extra chapters to upload later. And I think I'll upload every other week (so every two weeks) just because I don't have a lot of time on my hands, and that way you guys won't have month long periods of no uploads... So, in the next few days I'll update, I'll do two small-medium chapters, but then there probably won't be any uploads until June... I really an truly sorry, and I wish I could have more time to upload. I really wish I could. And it turns out that I won't be taking an AP class like I thought I was, I'm taking it my senior year... So, that will help. I really will try to write as many chapters as I can, and then be set for autumn and winter and maybe even spring... But I'm thinking that by spring I'll be done with this story, unless I do a sequel, but I still haven't figured out where this story is going to go yet... I should write some kind of outline to keep me on track and writing in the right path. But I'm also doing this with my other story Inevitable, so it may take a while to write that many chapters... But we will see where it takes me. I'm going to put both stories on hold... I will probably upload the new chapters on Tuesday May, 7th (because that's when I'll have tutorial. So, that day I'll announce the date that the stories will be off hold... I hope it won't take too long... And I just calculated it, and if I update weekly on Saturdays till February 1st, 2014, that's 33 chapters... For two stories, that's 66 chapters that I have to write over summer, and I know that I can't write that many, I don't plan to have the stories being like 40 chapters... Maybe 40, but that's very unlikely, so I will post every other Saturday... So that makes 33 total and I should be able to do that... Maybe, maybe more... I'll have to see. I would love to see the stories go for like 40-45 chapters, but I'm not that creative... But maybe I'll have really good and fresh ideas.. But for now I'll plan for 16/17 chapters for each story, then go from there. And I will let all of you know on Tuesday how long the stories will be on hold for. Because I'm not completely sure yet.

So, I hope you all have a good Sunday, and a good rest of the school year with finals and everything. And I hope you all understand what my plan is, but if you have any questions whatsoever about my plans, message me. Or if there's anything you'd like to see happen in the story or anything like that. And I'm so sorry about everything, I love you all for hanging in there. I will talk to you later.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwah!

---<3 Marissa