Chapter 7 - Serenity's P.O.V.

I quickly shoved my things in a suitcase worrying that I'd run out of time. I don't know when I made the decision but I decided that it'd be better off to go with Charles. I don't know if it was a sudden feeling of trust for Thomas or just spur of the moment.. But I stuffed my belongings into whatever container I could find.

Hurriedly deciding what I needed and what I didn't. I immediately thought of my friends and thought of what I could tell them. Would I tell them about my true self or that i was being forced to go somewhere that I don't want to go.

Soon after I decided to tell my parents what my decision was. They were heartbroken but they understood. We weren't going to see each other for a while, so we said our goodbyes. Tears rushing down my mothers face, my dad a stoic expression plastered across his features.

I called Charles to tell him my decision, he was happy for me. He made sure that I knew that this was the right choice though it didn't take much convincing because I knew this was the right choice for me. I could feel deep down that this was for me...

------------

I called each one of my friends that day, explaining to them that my parents were sending me to boarding school in New York. None of them were happy about it, though they were all excited about me taking on a new challenge while they were all stuck back in our boring town.

----------
Sorry for this chapter being so crappy, next months will be much better!!!!