When they turn into a Neko - Sakamaki

Ayato
You and Ayato were playing around in Reiji's Lab. Ayato found a weird liquid and dared you to drink it. Lucky for you, Ayato owed you a favor. "No. I think I'll pass on this one! Besides you owe me one!" Ayato sighed as he stared at mysterious liquid. "I can't do that! I don't even know what this is for and-" You smirked,"What's this? Is Ore-sama too scared to give into his own dare?" He smirked while taking the liquid,"Of course not! How dare you doubt the great Ore-sama!*Ayato drinks the liquid* See! Nothing happened!" You covered your mouth as you began to giggle . Ayato had grown a pair of cute cat ears with a tail. "What are you laughing at Chichinashi?" You giggled as you gave him a mirror, "Hah? What? Ugh! You did this Chichinashi!" You pinched his cheeks,"Ayato looks so cuuuteeeeee~" Ayato began to blush and looked away,"Just shut up! I swear you'll pay for this!" You kissed him on the cheek while playing with his cat ears. He began to purr and blush,"Stop it!*purrs* It makes me feel*purrs* funny!" You laughed while playing with him. "And just what are you two doing in my lab?" You ran out leaving Ayato to take the punishment.

Laito
You were sick and tired of dressing up in a Maid outfit, because of that pervert! So you decided that today was payback time for the perv! You went into Reiji's Lab and chose a random potion. And while he was walking, by you kissed him. You gave him the potion and smiled. Laito quickly grabbed your waist while pulling you to his chest. "Nya! Bitch-chan! That's not fair! I want a little more than a naughty kiss!" You gave him a mirror and to your surprise he let out a loud purr while touching his cat ears and tail. "Neh Bitch-chan? I never knew that you were into this kind of stuff!*purrs* Would you like to test it out on the bed?" You blushed as you were pulled into his bedroom.

Kanato
You were baking a cake for Kanato, while looking for the ingredients you spotted a small blue bottle. You smelled it and smiled. You put a few drops of it into the batter while stirring. After the cake was ready you called Kanato to eat. Kanato looked at you questionably,"Um (Y/N-san)? Why are you smiling? You're really starting to creeping me and Teddy out." You snapped out of it while serving him some cake. He took a bite and smiled."Nya Teddy! This cake tastes delicious!*purrs*Thanks (Y/N-san)!" You blinked a couple of times trying to take in to what you were seeing. Kanato had grown a pair so cat ears with a cute tail. He noticed that you were staring at him weirdly and went ballistic."WHY ARE YOU STARING AT US?*meows while crying* TEDDY DOESN'T LIKE IT!" You ran up to him and began hugging him. "I'm sorry Kanato-kun! It's just that you look so cute!" He cried in your chest."(Y/N-san) Why? Why did you do this to me?" You began petting his head as he slowly purred. Kanato blushed while looking up at you."Neh (Y/N-san)? Do I really look cute?" You smiled as you placed a light kiss on his forehead,"Of course you do, Kanato-kun!" He purred as he fell asleep on your lap.

Reiji
You were making Reiji his favorite black tea. Since he was working so hard in the lab, you decided to add a little something into his tea. You smiled as you gave him the tea. He took a sip from the tea and began growing a pair of cat ears with a cute tail."*Reiji meows* Who gave you the smart idea to add an unfamiliar potion into my drink?" You blushed as you tried to avoid eye contact."Oh um! Sorry about that Reiji-san! I just wanted to add something else into your tea for you working so hard in the lab today! That's all!" He blushed as he saw his reflection."Ugh! Whatever! Just go get the antidote and fix this quickly!*Reiji smirks* And if you hurry you might get a reward!" You nodded as went to search for the antidote.

Shuu
You wanted to go outside but Shuu wouldn't let you. It came to a point that you could not stand staying in one place. So you decided to give Shuu a little gift from his brother's lab. You grabbed potion and smiled. Shuu was asleep on the couch, it was the perfect time to do this! You gave him the potion by mouth and began to hear a lot of purring. Shuu woke up while pulling you on his lap."*Meows* Now what were you up to while I was napping?*Shuu starts massaging your thighs* Pervert! Your into this kind of thing, right?" You blushed as you pulled his hands away from your thighs."No I'm not! It's just that I got the wrong potion! That's all!" He placed his head on your shoulder and began to sleep. "Shuu-san? Wake up!" He quickly laid you down and hugged you."Shut up! And enjoy this time with me!*Shuu whispers in your ear* This is what you wanted after all. I am I right Pervert?" You sighed as you ran your fingers through his cat ears. "Sure." Was all you said while falling asleep in his arms.

Subaru
Subaru was bored and wanted your attention. Since you were busy doing homework all week. So he decided to do one of the most dumbest ideas and go drink a random potion, in order to get your attention. He was surprised at what happened to him and quickly knocked on your door. You opened the door to find Subaru with some of the most cutest cat ears and a white tail. You hugged him while kissing his cheek."Subaru! You look so cute!*slaps Subaru* But what on Earth were you thinking when you did this!" He blushed while looking away from your face."I did it for you! Idiot!" You smiled and hugged him even tighter."Oh Subaru! If you wanted my attention, you just could've asked!" He blushed even darker."Yeah. Whatever! It's not like really did care if you notice me!" You giggle while playing with his cat ears."Okay!Whatever you say, Subaru-kun!"

A/N- I did it! Anyways~ A thank you to @LauraFoxTail! Sorry if I changed it up a bit! I just thought that it would be cuter if they turned into a Neko instead! So yeah! I'll be doing the Mukamis next!❤️Bye❤️~SailorCats 😺