When they kiss you - part 1

Azusa
You were walking with Azusa to the infirmary at school, because you tripped and scrapped your knee in P.E. Azusa was blushing while walking with you. You couldn't help but blush at his cute expression."Um Azusa-kun, thanks for walking with me, It really means a lot to me!*smile*" Azusa smiled and grabbed a hold of your hand."(Y/N-san) is...very ...cute.*kisses your hand* I like spending... time like ...this with (Y/N-san)." You blushed when he kissed your hand."Um..I-I..uh..*blush* It looks like we made it, I'll see you later Azusa." Just when you were about to walk away Azusa pulled your hand which made your body move closer to him."(Y/N-san)..please be more...careful... next time." Azusa quickly kissed your forehead and walked away.

Yuma
You were helping Yuma in the garden. Yuma saw you smiling as you were picking out some vegetables."Oi Sow! Whatcha smiling about?!" You looked at Yuma,"Oh I was just thinking about how much fun it was planting these with you, and now they're all grown up. It's like raising a child." Yuma smiled,"In a way I sort of agree with you.*Yuma places a hand on your head* Hey (Y/N) you're pretty cute at times." You blushed."Um Yuma-kun sometimes I imagine both of us raising a family where we could all make a garden together!" Yuma blushed,"Sow, you have a strange imagination! Don't be saying that!" You frowned,"I'm sorry Yuma, I must've said to much. It looks like I have enough vegetables! I'll be going! Bye-" Yuma stopped you,"Um (Y/N)." You look at Yuma."Oh, did I forget something?" Yuma shook his head."You know, sometimes you say stupid stuff.*Kiss your lips* I guess that it makes me think more at times." You blushed and quickly ran off.

Carla
You were with Carla in an art gallery. Carla seemed very different, much more relaxed. "Oh look Carla-san! This painting looks so pretty!*smile* It's a beautiful rose painting!" Carla took a quick glimpse and looked at you."Woman, you don't need much to be impressed. Just with one painting you're sold." You frowned."Um Carla-san is that a bad thing?" Carla blushed,"No not really, it's sort of cute coming from you. It just shows how naive you really are, it's not a bad thing." You smiled and blushed a bit."Um Thank you, Carla-san. You seem to be acting much more kind and gentle. It really makes me happy." Carla smiled and grabbed both of your hands,"I guess it's because of you,(Y/N)." You blushed darker red."Oh not really! I'm just here to help Carla-san! If you ever need anything then just tell me!" Carla smiled and kissed your cheek."(Y/N) don't be so modest." You smiled and held hands with Carla for the rest of the art gallery.

Shin
You were clean around the mansion when Shin walked in."Oi Woman! What are you doing? I'm bored!" You looked at Shin."Oh I was just finishing up cleaning downstairs. Did you need something Shin-san?" Shin yawns."I want a hug right now!" You were confused,"Huh? Shin-san, are feeling okay?" Shin grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him."I just asked for a hug! There's nothing wrong with asking for that! Now is it?" You blushed,"Um okay I guess." You hugged him lightly scared that he was going to do something."(Y/N)! That's not how you're supposed to hug! This has to be the most awkward hug you've ever given to me." You blushed when Shin hugged you tightly."Um Shin-san, thank you for the hug. It's nice to be hugged by you." Shin smiled,"(Y/N) you're very cute.*kisses your forehead." You blushed hugged Shin tightly.