chapter four

| tuesday |

Leah's P.O.V

It was the day before Wyatt's birthday party, and I was currently making his batman birthday cake. It was a dark blue cake shaped like the batman head, and on top I had written 'Happy 5th birthday Wyatt' using glaze. 

As I was cleaning up after myself I heard the front door open. I assumed it was Kylie coming back from grocery shopping so I called out, "Did you get the orange juice I asked you to buy?" 

I could hear someone walking around in the house, but there was no reply. I called it out again, a little louder this time. But still, there was no reply. 

I assumed she just didn't hear me, so I continued cleaning up after the baking. It was flour all over the kitchen counter and on the floor. There were egg shells and used spoons laying in the bowl all covered in chocolate cream. 

I threw away the egg shells and put the bowl in the sink filling it with water. 

Suddenly I heard light footsteps coming closer to the kitchen. I didn't even get the chance to turn around before I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. I slightly jumped as I was given a kiss on the cheek, and I immediately knew who it was. 

"Harry, what are you doing here?" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"I just really wanted to see you." He replied giving me another kiss on the cheek. "Have you gotten well yet?" 

"A little bit." I replied. "It's a new record actually, I only threw up once yesterday. But, two today." I said the last part sighing, and so did Harry. 

"I think you should see a doctor about it, Leah." He said. "You've been throwing up for, what, three days? I'm really worried about you." 

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm totally fine." I assured him. "It's just the flu and I'll be well in a few days." 

"I still think you should get it checked." He said. "After we're done cleaning up this mess I'm taking you to the hospital, okay?" 

"Okay, fine." I gave in. 

We spent nearly an hour cleaning up in the kitchen, considering it was all covered in flour in chocolate. Harry even made it worse when he poured what was rest of the flour in my hair, making me look like a ghost. 

But, to get revenge I shook my head causing all the flour to fall to the ground and on Harry. Before we even knew it we were both covered in flour. 

"No way I'm going to the hospital looking like this." I chuckled. "I'll go take a shower." 

"And I'll join you." Harry said giving me a wink. "Come on, I know you want to. You're just afraid to admit it." 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I said. "Anyways, I'll take a shower and you can take one when I'm done." 

Without another word I headed upstairs to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I did my normal shower routine which consists of shampooing my hair, soaping my body and shaving my legs. 

When I got out of the shower I wrapped my body in a towel and began blow drying my hair. After my hair was dry I tip toed into my bedroom and picked out an outfit. I ended up with a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt, something really simple. 

I then headed back to the bathroom and brushed my hair and applied my makeup- mascara and lipgloss. 

When I was done I walked downstairs to see Harry sitting on the couch watching E! News on the TV. But what shocked me was that on the screen was a picture of me and Harry on our first date.