chapter sixteen

Leah's P.O.V

The doctor got our daughter cleaned up and wrapped her in a light pink blanket before laying her down in my arms. She opened her green eyes and looked up at me and Harry making us both shed a tear. 

"Hello, baby girl." Harry said stroking her cheek. "You're a beautiful little girl, aren't you?" He said wiping away the tear he had on his cheek. "Darcy Styles.."

"Harry, do you want to hold her?" I asked him.

"You're serious?" He asked. 

"Of course I am! She's your daughter!" I answered and chuckled. 

"But what if I drop her? I've never held a newborn baby before! How do I do it?" He said panicked. 

"Relax. Just make sure to hold her head up and you'll be fine." I told him and he nodded. I then handed him our adorable little daughter. 

"She's so light." He said smiling. He then spoke directly to Darcy, "The fans are going to flip when they see your cuteness. You're gonna make half of them faint." 

"You're such an idiot." I chuckled at him. 

Later on, we let our family come in and see Darcy. They were all really happy to finally meet her, especially Wyatt. He kept playing with her hand and give her forehead kisses. He was literally going to be the best uncle ever. 

"Look, she's got Harry's eyes!" Anne squealed. 

"And she's got your nose, Leah!" Dad said. "She's just like a perfect combination of both you two. I'm so proud of you both." 

"Thanks, Dad." I replied. 

"Now you two take a pose with your daughter. Time for you guys's first family photo!" Gemma said taking out her phone. 

"Take one with my phone too." Harry said handing her his phone before sitting down on the bed next to me and Darcy. He put one arm around my shoulder and he used the other one to help me hold Darcy. 

Gemma took the photo with both her and Harry's phone and handed it back to him. We then took pictures of everyone else with Darcy too who all tweeted about the news, including Harry. 

@Harry_Styles: My daughter was born today. Words can't explain how much I love my gorgeous princess, Darcy Styles. Isn't she beautiful? Dada loves you honey xxx

@GemmaAnneStyles: Got a niece!! Congratulations to @LeahAdams and @Harry_Styles. good luck with her x 

@MrsAnneTwist: I want to welcome my beautiful granddaughter into the world today. Cutest little girl ever! granny loves you x

@JimAdams: My daughter had a daughter. Hate seeing my little girl grow up, but I'm happy to see her starting a family. Congrats to Leah and Harry. 

@LeahAdams: Finally my daughter is here!! Waited so long for my beautiful little girl to arrive. Here's Darcy with her uncle Wyatt.

All the tweets included a photo of Darcy. Mine was of Wyatt holding Darcy smiling at her as she looked up at him. So far, that was one of my favorite pictures of her. 

Eventually, our families left the hospital leaving me and Harry alone with our daughter. 

"The fans' reactions are priceless." Harry said laughing as he scrolled down Twitter. "And they're all saying how cute she is. They also find Wyatt extremely cute, especially on that picture where he's holding Darcy." 

"Well, they're right. Both of them are some of the cutest things on earth." I said back smiling at my baby girl. She was just so beautiful. 

"I can't wait till we finally can bring her home. As weird as it sounds, I'm actually looking forward to waking up in the middle of the night because of her cries. I'm looking forward to hold her in my arms until she falls asleep, give her a kiss and tuck her in." He said smiling.

"Something is telling me that you're going to be an amazing dad." I told him. "She's really lucky to have you." 

"And she's lucky to have you too. Just imagine when she's older and you'll be doing her make up for her very first date." He said. "Well, that's only if I'll accept the boy trying to go out with my little girl." 

.......

rlly short chapter, but i really didn't find anything else to write... kind of having a writers block, so the last chapters were kinda bad..