chapter nine

Leah's P.O.V

Today was the day I was finally moving in with Harry. We left Holmes Chapel yesterday, and we had decided to get me moved in as fast as possible. 

"Here's another box. Care to carry it out to the car for me?" I asked Harry and handed him a box with some of my clothes.

"Sure thing, babe." He answered and went outside with it. 

I continued packing some of my stuff from the living room like pictures, movies, and other things. When everything was packed, Harry helped me carry all of the boxes out the car. The car was just big enough for all the boxes to fit in. 

"Was that everything?" Harry asked. 

"I think so. I'm just gonna go upstairs and double-check, alright?" I said. He nodded and I headed back inside the flat. I walked into my room and looked around, realizing an old photo of me and Kylie was still on my desk. 

The picture was of five year old me and Kylie on our first day of school. We both had these cute little backpacks and matching school outfits. No wonder people were asking if we were sisters on our first day. We look almost identical. 

I was kinda feeling bad for leaving Kylie here in this flat, but this was something we both needed. We were still gonna see each other, but we're just not room-mates anymore. 

I picked up the photograph before heading back outside to Harry. He was already sitting in the car, ready to go. I got in the seat next to him and he began driving. 

"You excited about tomorrow?" I asked him and he immediately smiled. Tomorrow was the day we were finally gonna break the news about the baby. 

"You have no idea." He answered. "It's gonna be one of the best days ever. Well, that's if the fans decides to accept our baby."

"Did you tell your band-mates yet?" I asked him. 

"I told Niall last night, and I'm pretty sure he already told the other lads." He chuckled.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the house. We started carrying the boxes in as soon as we got there. Carrying them inside was no problem, but none of us were really excited about packing out. But, we knew we had to. Packing out is one of the biggest parts of moving. 

"Let's start with things going in the bedroom, yeah?" Harry suggested and I agreed with him. We picked up the boxes marked 'bedroom' and carried them upstairs. We placed the boxes on the bed and began packing them out. 

We put my clothes in the wardrobe and got my laptop and photos placed on a night stand. We then placed the shoes and jackets downstairs by the front door. 

When those two boxes were unpacked, we moved on to the third box. The third box contained my movies and books. Other things in that box was my speaker, charger, a few pillows and more pictures. 

The fourth box contained only things for the bathroom, so that one was quick to unpack. We only used ten minutes on that one. 

When that one was unpacked, we were done. All my stuff was in the house, and I was officially living here. 

"Now all we've gotta do left to make this house complete is to make a nursery." Harry said grinning. "Do you think we should find out the gender before or after it's born? Because if we find out before, it will be easier to make the nursery. But it would also be great to, like, have an extra surprise when he or she is born. What do you think we should do?" 

"It's still seven months until he or she is born, Harry. We don't need to decided yet. Let's just focus about telling your fans first, alright?" I said and he nodded. 

"You're coming with me to the live stream, right? You could just hang backstage with our stylist and her daughter. They're really nice." He said. 

"I would love that. Maybe your stylist's daughter could be a play friend for our baby?" I said. 

"That's a perfect idea! She's just a year old right now, which means she won't be too old to be a play friend for the baby." He said. "Ha, our baby is already making friends and it's not even born yet. This baby must be freaking rad. It'll probably be coming out of your womb just like 'ta-da!'." 

"Oh my god, my boyfriend's an idiot." I laughed at him, and he just laughed along with me. Nothing could've been better.

.....

anyways, sorry for short chapter. kinda running out of ideas to use.... therefore i may skip some time from now on