Chapter 11

Ariana's POV

I feel the sun shining in my eyes and roll over wishing I didn't have school today. I stretch out and get up.

I walk to my closet and start going through my clothes. Hmm whats should I wear?

I grab a pair of black shorts and Nike tank top. I quickly change. I look at the time and notice school starts in 20 minutes.

I quickly brush my hair and teeth. I rush out the door and go to school. I get to school right as the bell is about to ring.

I walk to first period and sit down in my seat by Hayes. "Hey Hayes" I say smiling. He looks at me "Hi" "Why did you ignore me yesterday?" I ask "I dont know maybe because you were to busy with Michael!" He shouts at me. I slightly tear up and look away.

-skip to lunch-

I sit alone not wanting to be anyway near Hayes. What was his problem? I didn't even do anything to him.

My thoughts were interrupted by Michael sitting beside me. "Oh hey Michael." "Hey Ariana." He smiles.

Omg his smile is so cute. "Haha thanks." He says. I blush. Crap did i say that out loud. "Ya you did." He blushes

I look down and laugh nervously. The bell rings. Thank you bell. I quickly walk to 7th period.

-after school-

I'm sitting on my bed and my phone goes off. I look at it. Its Hayes.

Haysie 😜: hey sorry about today

Me: its whatever Hayes

Haysie 😜: wanna hang out

Me: maybe let me ask

Haysie😜: mkay

Hayes pov

I feel really bad about going off on Ariana. I think im just jealous of that stupid Michael guy.

I really like Ariana, but I dont think she feels the same. Oh well. I wait for Ariana to see if she can hang out.

My phone lights up

Ariana 🙈😊: my dad said ya

Me: alright do u want me to see if nash can pick u up

Ariana🙈😊: uh ya sure

I put my phone down and walk to Nash's room and knock on his door. He opens it. "What" Nash asks. "Do you think you could pick Ariana up?" "Ya sure" he says

I text Ariana saying we will be there soon. Nash and I get in his car and drive to Ariana's house. I get out and knock on her door.

"Hey" she says smiling. "Hey" I say as we walk to the car.

-skip the car ride-

We walk up to my room. "Wanna play some COD?" I ask. "Ya sure" she says. we start playing.

"Yay I win" she says jumping up. "ya ya ya" I say laughing. She sticks her tongue out at me and sits on my bed.

Her phone lights up and she grabs and starts texting someone. She continues texting for a while. I look over and notice that shes texting Michael.

I look at her. " Are you just going to sit there and text your stupid friend, I thought you came to hang out with me" I yell at her.

She looks up at me.

Arianas pov

Did he really just say that?! "Really Hayes! Why do you even care I cant even have friend without you being in my business its not like we are dating or anything." I yell back and storm out of his house

•.

Hey guys DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

WHO DO YOU SHIP

Areal (pronounced Ariel)

Or

Hayana

You tell me love you all

-Ariana 💁