Chapter 13

Arianas pov

I wake up and stretch. Yay today is Friday. I look at the clock and realize i woke up early. Well i guess I'll make myself breakfast.

I walk downstairs. I make some pancake mix and heat the pan. I slowly pour the batter into the pan. I suddenly feel hands grab my waist and i hear Michael yell "boo"

I jump up and fling pancake batter everywhere. "Omg Michael dont do that i forgot you were here" I say holding my hand over my heart.

He just laughs and starts wiping up the mess. While he is cleaning I run up to my room and thrown on high waisted shorts and a white t-shirt. I grab my bag and head downstairs.

I slip on my converse an wait for Michael. I notice he changed. "where did you get those clothes?" "I went back home last night after you fell asleep and got some." "Oh ok"

I walk out and lock the door. Michael is slightly ahead of me so i run up behind him and jump and his back. He carries me all the way to school.

I jump off of him and walk over to my friends. I notice one of Nash's friends shawn standing next to Lillian. Hmm weird.

Lillian smiles at me and grabs my arm pulling me slightly away from the group. "Ariana guess what!!" "What?" I smile "I'm dating Shawn!" She smiles aweee thats so cute.

I hug her tightly "You guys are so cute awe" I smile. We walk back over to our friends and then the bell rings.

-skip to end of school-

I walk out of class and decide to walk to the football field. I notice some girl pushing and yelling at Lillian.

I quickly walk over to them and pull the girl away. "hey listen here bitch get the hell away from my friend!" I yell. "or what you're gunna get one of your boyfriends to come after me." she smirks.

"What do you mean 'boyfriends' for your information im single so before you try to talk shit educate your self."

I grab Lillian's hand and walk away. We walk to my house and walk up to my room.

What i walk into is something i wish could be a dream.

Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in so long i love u all and i will try to update soon byeeeee

-Ariana