Chapter 14

Ariana's pov

I walk into my room seeing Michael on top of Hayes hitting him. I scream and run over to them shoving Michael off and looking at Hayes.

"Hayes are you ok?" I say tearing up. Before I get his answer I turn to Michael "Get the hell out of my house now!" I yell

I turn back to Hayes and help him up. I bring him to the bathroom and he sits on the counter.

I grab a wash rag and some rubbing alcohol. "This might burn" i dap Hayes wounds as his flinches.

I look up at him "Sorry" "Its ok"

After i get him cleaned up we go and sit in the living room I look at him and ask "Ok now explain to me what the hell just happened" 

He runs his hands through his hair "Well I came to your house around 2 because i got picked up early for an appointment so i was gunna wait for you to get home cause i wanted to talk to you and then Michael shows up and he gets all mad and pushy and we got into a fight im sorry, really Ariana i am." 

"Youre fine Hayes it wasnt your fault"

"So what is it you wanted to talk about" 

"I just wanted to say im sorry about the way ive been acting lately ive been a real dick"

"Awee Hayes youre fine thank you for saying sorry but really youre fine"

"Ok good well NAsh keeps texting me saying i need to be home so i got to go" 

We get up and hug and he leaves 

i sigh and run my fingers through my hair I look over at the clock and see thats its already 9:00 "OH my gosh i didnt realize how late it is" 

I go into the bathroom and take a nice warm shower. I turn the water off and get out drying myself off. i walk to  my room and get dressed in some comfy pajama and lay down for bed eventually falling into a deep sleep.

_________________________________________

hey ppl plz vote comment and share please please please i will love u forever 

-ariana