✖ bailando + duje dukan ✖

Got me begging, got me hoping, that the night don't stop.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea Bailey." I said to my best friend as we walked into the house that hosted tonight's college party.

Bailey sucked her teeth. "Girl don't be such a loser. We were invited, we can't not come."

"I guess Bailey."

We walked into the house, music blaring throughout the house, beating through my chest.

Bailey reached back for my hand as we bumped through the crowd trying to find an open area to talk and figure things out.

"Do you want a drink?" Bailey yelled.

I nodded and pointed to the kitchen, where a girl was pouring herself a drink.

Bailey nodded and danced us into the kitchen, but on the way our hands were broken by a tall, tipsy guy falling forward.

I found it funny, the way he fell, but Bailey was ready to kick him in the knee for being so rude.

I laughed, reaching to help him up. "You okay?" I yelled to him as the song switched.

He smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you, just a bunch of my teammates were being idiots."

I nodded and let go of his hand. "Well, try and be more careful next time." I smiled.

"Wait, would you like to dance with me? I love this song." He said referring to The Weeknd's "Can't Feel My Face".

I nodded. "Sure."

He placed his hand on my lower back, guiding me to the dance floor. Once we were there and a bit comfortable, we started dancing with each other.

He wasn't the best dancer, but he looked very cute while trying. His lack of rhythm and poor singing skills kept me laughing and a smile on my face.

After the song went off, we didn't separate. We actually made our way to the backyard where there was less people and fresh air.

"So what's your name?"

"Alexandria or Alex. Whatever you prefer."

"I'd prefer to call you baby."

I smiled and looked over my shoulder at him. "Well I don't let just anybody call me baby. They have to be worthy of it."

"And how can I make myself worthy?"

I giggled. "Just keep being you, I like it."

He smiled. "I think I'll be able to do that."

••••••••••

For AureaMcBuckets3

Hope you like it.