The Adventures of Seijoru (Seijoru x Reader)

Enjoy the story, Reader-chan!!!

Seijoru's POV

I can still remember when I first met her. It was at a swim tournament. She was sitting a seat away from me, her friend, who seemed to have dragged her there was in between us. Normally I would be hitting on them the moment they sat down, but something was keeping me from it, and Momo and the rest of the Samezuka team were swimming, so I needed to focus on cheering for them. Then, at one point her friend spoke up.

--Flashback--

"Wow, those Samezuka boys are great swimmers, not to mention good looking," she whispered. The other just rolled her eyes.

"You want to see a good swimmer? Watch Momotarou Mikoshiba swim. He's the redhead who swims backstroke for Samezuka. He's coming up in the next medley relay," I casually said to them, not even glancing in there direction. Nothing wrong with trying to get my brother a cute girl. It's not like he can get one himself. They just looked at me and back to the pool to watch my brother. After Momo swam, they were both amazed at how fast such a little guy could swim. Meanwhile, I was sulking in my seat because he lost to Makoto.

"You were right," said the one girl, "he is a really good swimmer. Too bad he lost. I wish I could swim like that, don't you, (Y/N)?"

I looked at them, and she seemed genuinely serious. That's when I got a great idea.

"If you wanted, my little brother Momo, the swimmer you watched, and I can teach you both to competitively swim."

"Can we, (Y/N)!? I was thinking about possibly joining the girls swim team at school anyways."

The girl who was called (Y/N) looked at me. And I just smiled as brightly as I could at the thought of teaching to cute girls to swim.

"Sure, why not?" (Y/N) smiled and my heart stopped.

--End Flashback--

I had been a little surprised at them actually accepting the offer, but was happy anyways. After the meet, I introduced them to Momotarou and the lessons began soon after. I was to teach (Y/N) and Momo would teach her friend. They were both pretty good at swimming, but sometimes (Y/N) could be a little stubborn.

--Flashback--

"Yes I did." (Y/N) argued with me.

I had just told her that she forgot to tuck in her head while diving off the starting block and she had disagreed... (A/N: that's my problem when diving, and as a result my cap and goggles come off and go all weird. It's not fun.)

"No you didn't. It was tucked a little bit but not enough. If you keep doing it this way, your cap and goggles will fly off and you won't be as aerodynamic."

"I did tuck it in enough, you are just to dumb to see that!" She yelled.

"No, you are just to stubborn to realize you didn't do it enough!" I yelled back.

That made her even more furious. I had just dug my grave. She started to stomp towards me and I knew that wasn't good. I started to back up fearing for my life when I didn't feel the ground anymore. I fell into the pool, making everyone laugh, and the previous argument forgotten, or at least until we stopped laughing.

--End Flashback--

Despite all the times we fought, I grew to love (Y/N) and she grew to love me back. Soon, we became a couple. I loved her more than anything, and vice versa. There were tons of times when she would do sweet things for me and I would do things for her, but one thing she always did stands out above the rest.

--Flashback--

I was walking home from a bad day at work. It had been so stressful and frustrating. I didn't want to come home to (Y/N) mad, but I didn't want to stay out and worry her either. She got angry at me the last time I did that. I was just going to have to act like nothing was wrong.

As I stepped in the door, I was greeted the most wonderful smell. I followed it to the kitchen where (Y/N) was running around with an apron on. She saw me and called out before going back to cooking.

"Hi Seijuro, dinner will be ready in a second, you can just sit down at the table and relax for a bit. I know you had a rough day at work. I can see it on your face."

I smiled. She was always able to read me no matter how hard I tried to hide my emotions. Whenever I came home from a bad day at work, she would make dinner and cuddle with me until I fell asleep.

--End Flashback--

There are so many other times that I can remember about our relationship. Like when I made her a cake for her birthday, but ended up making a huge mess in the process. Or that one time when we were headed out to a fancy restaurant for our anniversary, but it rained on us as we walked there, so we just stayed at home instead watching movies.

Suddenly, the music started playing, and I started to get really excited and jumpy. Now was the time. My life was going to change forever, and so would (Y/N)'s. I looked to my side to see (Y/N) walking down the aisle in a beautiful white gown, a smile on her face.

Omg! I can't right now. I loved this thing, it was a great thing. I was in love with the idea, but the writing is kind of iffy. Any ways, I hope you loved this as much as me!

For those of you who read the previous Makoto x Reader one-shot, I think I'm going to write a short story/mini series thing separately instead of a part two.

Currently working on:
-Momotarou Mikoshiba x Reader
-Aiichiro Nitori x Reader

I hope that I can update more than I did the past week even though school started, but that probably won't happen, so don't get your hopes up.

Goodbye, Reader-chan!!! Have an anime filled day!!!